Chapter 21 : It's Not One-sided Love After All

||Minhyun's POV||

The lights suddenly went off and I focused my eyes in the dark then I saw her... Park Nami. After that I heard an announcement said that the one you grab will be your dance partner. Without hesitant, I took step forward to her.

She still unconsciously pulled out her hand to reach something. Haish, this chinchilla❤

I smiled to myself and I immediately grabbed her wrist before someone else had her. Not even Jisung sunbae can have her. Tonight, she's mine.

I pulled her into my chest as my heart pounded fast as I felt her safe in my arms.

'How I wish the time would stop right now,' he thought.

Then, her head up and looked at me. Her eyes are so beautiful as I wish I could swim in it. Her nose is so cute and I wish I could pinch it and lastly.. Her lips are so plump yet inviting for me to kiss it.

"In the count of three, I will switch on the lights and you will dance with your partner."

"One!"

I'm sorry for everything...

"Two!!"

I miss you...

"THREE!!"

Then I smashed my lips on hers as my eyes closed and the lights were on. I grabbed her waist as I deepen the kiss. Her lips are so soft and small.

I realised that she didn't replied the kiss so I pulled away and look at her dearly.

She seems surprised and frozen for my sudden action just now

  ||Nami's POV||

I gasped when it turns out it was him... Hwang Minhyun. He just kissed me. Wait.. What?  Kiss???

"Nami.. I--"

I slapped his face as I realised that he just kissed me. How dare he? After he crushed my heart and left me and plus...he already had a girlfriend named Eunkyung.

Without notice, my tears falling on my cheeks when I remembered about Eunkyung and him.

*Flashback*
"I'm his girlfriend. Future girlfriend. Well, we spend time a lot and we understand each other well. I like him. Truly. And I think he feel the same." she said while smiling, looking at me.

*Now*
It's too hurt. How could he kiss me?

My pride got hurt and I pushed him aside and ran away from him. I wanted be far..far away from him.

  ||Jisung's POV||

I am looking for Nami as she is nowhere to be found after the incident. Yes, I saw it. He kissed her.

*Flashback*
I was getting back to Nami when suddenly the lights went off. Then I heard that announcement. Ohh shoot! I have to find her.