Chapter 17 : My Heart Belongs to?

*Flashback*
She rang the bell and to my surprise it was...

||Seongwoo's POV||

"Ohh! Choi Luna! What are you--?"

"Why? Did you know my daughter?" asked that woman

"Why? Did you know my daughter?" asked that woman. Turns out, it was Luna's mother. No wonder I feel familiar with this house.

Usually, I used to walk Luna to home after school. But I never get invite to go in so this is my first time I enter into her house.

"Aigoo, thank you so much. You've work hard. Come, sit here." said Luna's mother after I put her things on the dining table. She invited me to sit with her on the couch in the living room. Luna is also there with her fever pack on her forehead. Haha how cute ❤

||3rd POV||

"Here. Make yourself comfortable." said Luna's mother, handing me a cup of tea.

"Luna made this. How? Is it good?" asked Luna's mother.

"Omma!" shouted Luna, while hugging a pillow.

"It's good. Thank you for this, Mrs. Choi." said Seongwoo while bowing to Luna's mother.

"Aigoo, don't call me Mrs. Choi. Just call me.. 'mother-in-law' 😉" said Luna's mother, whispering the word 'mother-in-law' to Seongwoo.

"Omma! I heard that!" said Luna, tapping her lap while glaring at her mum.

"Yahhh. Don't look at me like that. Well, why not if he is my future son-in-law. I like him." said Luna's mother, backing up Seongwoo.

Luna stands up and said, "Ani. He's not your future neither your son-in-law, omma~ He's just a friend of mine."

Then she crossed her arms, looking at her mother. And gave a sharp glare to Seongwoo. Feeling guilty, Seongwoo wanted to say something but had to hold back because Luna's mother cut him first.

"So what? Darling, don't lie to me. It's impossible for a guy and a girl to be just a friend. Plus, who knows in the future that 'a friend' title will change to 'a lover'. Am I right, son-in-law?" said Mrs. Choi, smiling sweetly to Luna and Seongwoo.

"Aaa omma~ stop calling him son-in-law. Jebal~ (Please) Hmm?" said Luna, begging with her hands clasp to her mum.

Mrs. Choi wanted to say something but suddenly the house phone ringing. She went to the phone table and pick it up.

"Yahh, follow me for a sec," said Luna, grabbed Seongwoo's wrist. She pulled him to the backyard. Then, she turned around and look at Seongwoo.

"What are you doing here? I mean.. Why--"

"Because I'm worried about you." said Seongwoo, looking at Luna.

" said Seongwoo, looking at Luna