Chapter 29 : Please Tell Me What's Wrong

||Nami's POV||

The ambulance came and immediately put Eunkyung onto the stroller. Her face is so pale and she is sweating.

"Aigoo, she looks very sick"

"Is she trying to kill herself?"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw a lot of pills dropped from her bag just now"

"Really?"

The people that started making a lot of assumption just make me more getting worried. I sighed as I feel really guilty for not realising this earlier.

I immediately pulled out my phone to tell Minhyun about this. He thanked me and I urge him to quickly go to the hospital.

~Meanwhile~
  ||Minhyun's POV||

After Nami called me, I immediately get to the hospital. I reached at the emergency center and went to find her. And gladly I found her. I went to her bed and her face is so pale.

"Are you Eunkyung's guardian?" asked the doctor who suddenly appeared.

Hesitate, I just said yes.

"We cleaned out her stomach. Her blood test shows that she didn't take many pills. So I don't think she tried to commit suicide. However, she's very weak. She's malnourished with elevated levels of liver enzymes. She's also been suffering from bulimia and anorexia. So we'll check her condition from now." explained the doctor.

"Nae. Thank you doctor," said Minhyun.

Then, the doctor just nod and went away. I take a look at Eunkyung and she really seems weak with her skinny body and pale face.

Suddenly a woman came frantically called Eunkyung's name. I covered my face and stand aside from them.

"Eunkyung, dear. What happened to you? What happened? Please open your eyes. Eunkyung-ah?" said that woman worryingly.

Then Eunkyung opened her eyes slowly and look at that woman.

"Eunkyung-ahh. Can you see me?"

"Om..ma~"

Turns out, it was her mum. Eunkyung's mum smiled reliefly as she hold Eunkyung's hand tightly. Feeling relieved, I just went away quietly after assured that Eunkyung is safe with her mum.

*Time Skips. At the park*
  ||Nami's POV||

I quickly went to the park near my neighborhood after Minhyun called me. And there he is.. Waiting for me.

"How's Eunkyung? Is she okay?" asked Nami worryingly.

He tilted his face and look at me.

"I saw her wake up. The doctor said she isn't in critical condition." explained Minhyun.

"Ohhh.. Thank goodness," said Nami, feeling relieved.

"I think she's been taking pills for her insomnia. She suffered from eating disorder too. So she has to stay in the hospital because she's very weak," said Minhyun.

"I see.." said Nami while looking down.

"Are you okay? Weren't you startled?" asked Minhyun.

I lifted my head and look at him.

"That's not that important. I made a mistake. When I told you that Eunkyung wasn't doing well, I should have done something. We saw each other at the mall. Her face was so pale but I didn't realized that she's sick," said Nami, feeling guilty.