Chapter 8 : Such a Nuisance

||Nami's POV||

I opened my eyes slowly and surprised that I'm not on the ground. Instead, I was in someone's arms. And that person is.. Minhyun.

His muscular arms hold me tight as his face worried about me

His muscular arms hold me tight as his face worried about me. Our faces are so close yet our breathe can be heard only inches away. Gosh, my crazy heart. Don't be so loud or he'll hear your beat 😣

"Ehemm.. Guys, you know that we're still here, right?😏" said Seongwoo while smirking evilly with Luna beside him.

We pulled away and avoid each other gaze. I steal a few glances at Minhyun and I think his ears are red. Is he.. shy?

"OMG! Guys! You are not gonna believe this but.. our seniors are here to help us!! Omo! I just saw my Jihoonnie and your Daniel, Luna-yahhh!!" said Ayli who appeared out of blue in front of us.

"Omo! Chincha?? (Really??) Aaaaaaa!! Then, it's not a waste to come here after all!" said Luna who started screaming like a crazy fangirl.

"Yess! I know right!! This is must be..." said Ayli while look at Luna.

"OUR DESTINY!!! AAAAA!!" said both of them in union while intertwine their hands. Ughh I can't get with these girls. Then, Minhyun nudges my arm to look at Seongwoo. We look at Seongwoo and he looks so pissed. I then turn to Minhyun and he just smirks while whispers into my ear, " I smell jealousy."

We are smiling while looking at each other then turn to Seongwoo

We are smiling while looking at each other then turn to Seongwoo. It's so obvious, Seongwoo-yahh hahahahaha.

*Time Skips. During training activity*
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

We are having some kind of competition between the team to cook for dinner and I am seriously not in the mood though when I watch Luna keep squealing while staring at that Kang Daniel. Mwo? (What?) Is he too great to steal every girls' heart?? Especially.. My Luna. Hmmph! 😤

Luna seems energetic after she knew that her great yet 'handsome' sunbae is here

Luna seems energetic after she knew that her great yet 'handsome' sunbae is here. Haish, why can't he just stay still at school instead of come here?! Ughhh it's so frustrating 😠.

"Just watch until I win this," I said while smirking confidently.

"Yah! Seongwoo! Your arms on fire!!!" shouted my team mates.

"Eheyy, you're joking, right? Hahahahah wait.. Ah! Ah! Ah! Hot! Hot!"

Turns out, when I was putting on fire, my arms got it instead of the pan. I hurriedly run towards the water pipe. No wonder I smell something burning just now.

  ||Nami's POV||

We were worried about Seongwoo when we saw him arms on fire. Aigoo, that Ong. But when I look at Luna, she seems... worried?

I started teasing her and she just denied it. Maybe she still confused. After that, I go to the store to take the ingredients and the tools to cook so it kind of heavy when I'm carrying it. Minhyun wanted to come with me but I insisted him that I can carry it by myself.

To my surprised, Minhyun was there all the time following me. He took some from me because he knew that I will argue with him if he took it all. Then, he let me to go first. Haish, why is he so gentleman yet warm inside? He can make me crazy with his cold handsome face like that everyday 🙊

Smiling, I just go forward while carrying the things. Suddenly, the things are gone from me but instead it was being snatched from someone else.

"Annyeong (Hi), Nami-yahh 😉" said Jisung sunbae while carrying the things from me.

"Ohh? Jisung sunbae? How come you're here?" I asked while looking shocked at him.

"Just passing by to help the juniors.. and to see you,"

"Mwo? (What?) Aigoo, you don't have to. By the way, thank you for coming and help us. Hehe" I said while smiling. Actually, I think he murmured something but I didn't hear it. I just heard the word that he came to help his juniors.

I was walking while enjoyed having a conversation with him until I realise that Minhyun was already at the base camp to cook. I thanked Jisung sunbae for helping me and he just smiling sweetly at me. Aigoo, so lucky for the girl who get a man like him.

I put the things on the table and we divided our tasks. Luna will cut the ingredients with Ayli while Minhyun will helping us to cook since he is a good cook.. according to Seongwoo. While me.. I must carry the things to help him cook.

When I wanted to carry the big stove, I thought it was light. But it's quite heavy so I asked Minhyun to help me but he just pretending that I don't exist and said that he hurts his arm. The funny thing is.. When Ayli asked him to bring the knife and teach her.. He just simply obey and help her. Ughhh what's wrong with him??

  ||Minhyun's POV||

I look at Nami who is carrying the big stove all by herself. Serves you right. Hmmph! 😤Who told you to left me behind and haha huhu hihi with that bird-like Jisung.

While I was helping Ayli, I see that Nami still struggling to carry that thing. Haishh, this chinchilla. I stand up and wanted to help her but suddenly Jisung sunbae help her. He's carrying the big stove while smiling at her. She seems touched and started smiling and giggling with him. Ughhh that smile. Plus, that penguin Jisung sunbae.. Hmpph! Show off 😤!

*Time Skips. Final night for the camp*
  ||Nami's POV||

Finally, this is our last night and we will go home tomorrow afternoon. Yess!! But no! Because right now.. Each team must present what they had learn from this camp. I look at my paper and it's empty. Huwaaaa I didn't ready for this 😰I miss home right now😭

I look at my team and they seem pretty anxious too. Then, it's our turn now and I have to present it alone coz I am the leader for my team. I just stare at my empty paper and Mr. Hwang asks me to read it.

"Umm.. What we learn for this camp is that... we must enjoy our time.. together." I said while looking at my paper then Mr. Hwang.

Everyone is laughing at me and said that my work like elementary kid. My team and I are lowering our head due to embarrassing moment just now. I must say that I am not a good leader because I put my team in an embarrassing state.

"Shhhh. Enough guys. Well done, Nami. But I want you to write this again but longer. And I want each member's idea in it too then pass it to me tomorrow morning." said Mr. Hwang strictly, looking at us.

Ayli and Luna felt sorry and they said they will help me. But still, I think I will not getting any sleep tonight 😩

A/N : To all readers, I wanted to say thank you and pls keep supporting this book till the end. And HAPPY NEW YEAR 😘❤