Chapter 28 : Let's Keep It Secret

*In the morning. At school*
  ||Nami's POV||

It's been two weeks of my relationship with Minhyun. Wow, I never thought this Mr Cold would falling in love. Plus with me after all.

And I never thought that he would be this clingy with me...

"Nami~ Please look at me.. Nami~" cooed Minhyun beside me.

But I rejected to look at him and he glared at me like a child.

Gosh, this fox is seriously unbelievable. His true colors are getting show up day by day to me.

Sometimes he can be so manly..

Sometimes he can be so cute..

And sometimes he can be so hot..

Ughh, my head is gonna explode as my face is sometimes blushing with his behaviour. But still, he is the one❤

*Time Skips. During recess*
  ||Luna's POV||

I was walking with Ayli while linking our arms together at the hallway. I kind of envy looking at Nami and Minhyun holding hands in front of me. But of course.. I'm really happy for them. It's just that..

"Gosh, those two lovebirds couldn't stop, huh?" said Ayli beside me, looking at them.

"Well, we can't blame them. After all, they really deserve it. Minhyun seems reliable for Nami and they had cleared every misunderstanding so yeahh.. I kind of happy for them," I said, smiling while looking at them.

Then suddenly Ayli stopped her tracks making me stopped with her.

"But still.. Honestly, I kind of jealous seeing them everyday--No.. Everytime like that.. I am single and neither of you so.. Yeahh. You got what I mean, right?" asked Ayli while looking at me.

Umm.. Yes.. Actually, everyone didn't know yet about my relationship with Seongwoo.. I wanted to keep it secret because I don't want to betray Ayli.

"Yahh! Choi Luna.. Did you hear me?"

"Huh? Ohh.. Yes. Why?"

"Perhaps.. Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Ayli, lifting her eyebrow.

"Huh? Pfft.. No way.. You know that I'm only into Daniel sunbae, right? What are you talking about?" I replied, avoiding her gaze while laughing awkwardly.

"Hmmph! You better be. Well, you're right after all.. But still, don't you dare to have a boyfriend behind me, arasso?? Being single is SWAG~" warned Ayli.

I gulped hard and immediately nod as an answer. She smiled satisfyingly and linked back our arms together to go to the cafeteria.

When we reached at our table, Nami and Minhyun are already enjoying their meals together. But.. Oh God.. Seongwoo is here, smiling at me.