Chapter 4 : You are the One

*Flashback*
What?? The CEO Yoon Tae-il??😳 So it means..

  ||Nami's POV||

"Hi, Park Nami. Finally, I can meet you. Your brother here always tell me about you. You are my junior, right? I'm Yoon Jisung. Nice to meet you," he said while smiling and handing out his hand to me. I took his hand and smile at him.

Turns out, my family is close with Yoon family

Turns out, my family is close with Yoon family. And Jisung sunbae (senior) is my brother's best friend. How come I didn't know that??

During the dinner, my mum and dad really enjoy chatting with Yoon Tae-il ahjusshi (uncle) . As for me, I just enjoy eating my dinner because food is life ❤. Who doesn't love food, right?

My brother laughs at me because my face had some sauce spaghetti on it. I hit his arms beside me and we just laugh to each other.

||Jisung's POV||

I kind of envy with these two because they are enjoying their moment. I have a little sister that is so dear to me but she had a fever so she could not come tonight. My mum had to stay at home to look for her. Instead, I came with my dad to have a dinner.

Actually, I knew Park Nami because she is my junior at school and we are in the same house which is Yellow House. And my best friend which is Park Namhyun always tell me about his little sister.

I just keep staring at these two until my eyes can't take off from her which is..Park Nami. Her laughs and smiles make my heart beats crazily until I smile stupidly looking at her.

 Her laughs and smiles make my heart beats crazily until I smile stupidly looking at her

But then, I realised that she suddenly look at me.

  ||Nami's POV||

"Hahahahah stop it, you dimwit" said my brother while defending his face by using his arms. I just keep pinching his arms while laughing happily until I feel someone is staring at me.

I pulled away from my brother and I tilt my head in front of me and I see Jisung sunbae is staring at me. I just smile awkwardly and he widen his eyes, looking shocked and his face is beet red. Gosh, he's so cute 😂

My brother teases me and Jisung sunbae for having a romantic eye-contact just now. I just hit his arm and told him that it was nothing happened. Ughh what does he know about romantic 😑

After the dinner, my family had a tea time with them at the living room and I just sit still politely. Then, my phone vibrate as a notification pop up. I excuse myself to read it at somewhere else and it was from my group assignment. Minhyun ask to do the review on Tuesday because he had another plan on Wednesday.

I wanted to ask why but I cancel it. Maybe he had a reason. I kind of dissapointed with him because he used to share many things even his problems with me but now.. Just gone. The old Minhyun that I used to know had.. gone 😔

Luna and I agreed with it since we also don't have any occasion on that day. Then, I text my besties that I will VC (video call) them tomorrow night because I had something to tell them. Apparently, Ayli is at abroad but she will back tomorrow morning but she will not be in Seoul but at her hometown in Daegu due to family occasion.

She said she misses us so much and can't wait to meet us. Awww she's such a sweetheart, isn't she? ❤

After that, we bid each other good bye and good night in the text. I go back to my family and they are still having a conversation. I just sit still while looking around and my eyes fall on Jisung sunbae. He's just smiling warmly at me. Honestly, it kind of awkward but he seems warm and no wonder he had many fans back in school. Even Ayli and Luna are one of his fans.

Then, my family accompany them at door friendly and Yoon family thanked us for having them for the dinner. They said it was a wonderful dinner for a beautiful reunion. Tae-il ahjusshi even invited us to his house next time and my parents gladly accept it. I can see their strong bonding that each time they are enjoying their moments together. They bid each other good bye with a hug and friendly smile. Ohhh how I miss my besties, Ayli and Luna right now 😭❤

*Time Skips. Tomorrow morning*
  ||Nami's POV||

I just went to take a stroll at the park near my house and decided to take a break at the playground. Yeahh I know I'm old to play but hey.. Age is just a number, right?

I decided to play the swing and suddenly there was someone swaying my swing. It was.. Hwang Minhyun.

He keep pushing my swing so I can enjoy it like a little kid. He said I look like a kid because I am short and small. He never stops teasing me,huh 😒

Then, my swing had slowly swaying. And he sat beside my swing. We smile to each other enjoying the moment while sun is starting to shine brightly in the sky. His face is.. so magnificent.

  ||Minhyun's POV||

  ||Minhyun's POV||

Her face is like an art. Her eyes are not so big but pleasing to look. Her cheeks are red like crimson and her lips... are so alluring.

I gulped hard and my heart beats like crazy looking at her. Gosh, what did you do to me, Park Nami??

  ||Nami's POV||

He keep staring at my face until my face is burning. My heart is uncontrollably beats everytime he stare at me like that. Then, he looks away because he got a text.

His face started gloomy and gloomy after he read it. His face back to normal, which is the cold face and he said he should get going.

I really wanted to know why so I followed him quietly. He seems distracted and didn't realised that I'm following him. He then go to the train station and waiting for someone.

Later, he gets a hug from... A girl.