Chapter 40 : Personal Maid?!

*Flashback*
I turned around and it was...

  ||Jin's POV||

I was just went out from my cafe and wanted to go to my car. But suddenly I saw someone  familiar in front of a television store. Wait..

I approach her quietly and poked her shoulder. My guess was right when she turned around facing me.

"It's really you, Park Nami. Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

She shook her head and said nothing but I knew she's lying when I saw her eyes glassy with tears. And my guess was right again when I saw my brother on that TV. Aigoo...

"Nami-yahh. Can we continued our talk in my car? It's really cold out here. I don't want my precious face got bruises if suddenly you got hospitalised in any minute right now. Well, he kind of strong for me to handle, ya know?"

Nami bursts into laughter and she really looks stunning. Her smile so... Gosh, no wonder my brother fell for her.

*Time Skips. After two days*
  ||Nami's POV||

I took a deep breath and entered into the big mansion. Jin oppa welcomed me with a warm smile since he really expecting me to come here.

 Jin oppa welcomed me with a warm smile since he really expecting me to come here

"I'm glad that you're here. So, are you ready?" asked Jin oppa, smiling sweetly at me.

I gulped hard and nodded. Oh my God... Why did I accepted his offer in the first place?

*Flashback*
We went inside the car and conversed a lot of things like school and so on. Jin oppa keep missing us as his students and he kind of miss to teach us again. Aww..

When we reached my house, I thanked him and unbuckled my seat belt. But suddenly he grabbed my wrist and said, "Wait.. It's winter break, right? So I guess that you must be looking for a job now, right?"

 It's winter break, right? So I guess that you must be looking for a job now, right?"

Confused, I just nodded slightly as a 'yes' and he smiled. "Well, I have a perfect job for you."

*Now*
"There you go. Ta-daa!! I fixed this." Jin oppa handed me a maid uniform and it's really nice.