Chapter 24 : Eunkyung, What?

*Flashback*
I was enjoying my moment looking at the sea in front of me but when I tilted my head I see her... Eunkyung.

  ||Nami's POV||

I went towards her and it's really her.

"Ohh! Eunkyung-sshi?"

She tilted her head and surprised seeing me here.

"Ohh! Park Nami-sshi. What a surprise. What are you doing here?" asked Eunkyung, smiling.

"My school having a field trip here. You?"

"Ohhh. I see. Actually, I live here. In Busan," answered Eunkyung.

No wonder Minhyun and her were close. They must be met at here. Honestly, my heart hurts knowing their relationship.

Then suddenly a notification popped up from my phone. I take a look and I excused myself from Eunkyung, telling her that my teacher is looking for me.

But she suddenly grabbed my wrist and said, "Wait, Nami-sshi. Can we meet again? Like tonight? I have something to tell you,"

I was hesitant for a bit but she seems determined to see me again so I just agreed with her. She told me to see her again at this beach. After that, we bid each other good bye and I go back to the villa.

*Time Skips. Dinner time*
  ||Nami's POV||

We were having a barbeque by the sea as our villa is really in front of the beach. We had a great time by laughing, cheering, singing and so on. Gosh, this is why I love a field trip ❤

Speaking of the beach, I suddenly remembered him.. Hwang Minhyun. Actually, he had allergic with salt so he can barely to play the seawater. Aigoo, that guy. Wait.. Why am I smiling to myself remembering him? Gosh, you have to stop this Nami.

Then, I went to find Mr. Hwang to get his permission to go to the beach. He is hesitate to let me go because I am one under his care as a student on this trip. So, he didn't let me.

I kind of dissapointed but I understand him due to his work as our teacher and guardian for this trip. So I went back to my seat and texted Eunkyung that I won't be there tonight. She replied back and she will just see me tomorrow. Gosh, why is she so eager to meet me anyway? She's already got Minhyun, right 😤

*Time Skips. At the kitchen*
  ||Luna's POV||

I was washing the dishes due to lose a rock-paper-scissor game just now. Ughh here I am standing in front of the sink to wash the dishes. I wore the gloves and started washing it.

Suddenly, there was a hand helping me. I tilted my head and it was Seongwoo. Gosh, why can't he stop?

"If you think that I'm doing this because of you.. You are wrong. Why? Because I came here due to lose that stupid game and ended up here to wash the dishes. Just like you," said Seongwoo, reading my mind.

What the..

"Yahh. I didn't say anything after all," said Luna, avoiding his gaze.

I continued washing the dishes and he suddenly went closer beside me.

"It must be a.. destiny, right?" whispered Seongwoo into my ears.

His hot breath tickles me and sending a shiver to my spine. He pulled away and smirking in victory looking at me, standing frozen beside him.

"PLOP!!!"

What the.. My face had a soap bubble because of Seongwoo. He continued blowing a lot of bubble on my face.