season one-1

*third person*

"i'm having a party this weekend at my house, if anyone is interested!" cat grande-butera shrieked, after running up to the lunch table which was where all her 'friends' sat.

andré, beck, robbie, jade and tori all looked up at cat at the same time. each had the same, dry expression on their faces: they weren't interested in what she had to say, nor did they want her near them.

"so?" cat grinned, hoping they'd all agree to her party.

she had already started buying food and decorations, with the small amount of change her mother had provided for her.

all five of them glanced at each other. they they exchanged a few whispers and giggles, as cat stood before their table overly-excited.

"sure, we'll come to your party cat". tori stated after a while, with a large grin on her face that almost seemed fake but cat brushed it off.

"great!" cat grinned, happily as ever.

the rest shook their heads and they all had the same smile on their hot faces.

i wish i was attractive like them
cat thought.

"you can go now". jade bluntly said, realising cat was still standing there.

beck, her boyfriend, kicked her leg under the table reminding her of the plan.

"i mean" jade cleared her throat.
"see you tomorrow!" she continued.

cat shook her head eagerly, before rushing excitedly away from the table, to her bicycle.

she was so desperate to make friends so she was going to plan as soon as she got home.