10

it's monday again meaning issa school day. i pull the duvet off my body, before rolling out of bed and landing on the floor. ouch.

i pick myself up and headed into the bathroom to shower. after washing myself and brushing my teeth, i exited the bathroom and went into my walk in wardrobe where i was going to pick my outfit.

i chose out a light pink top, blue jeans and some cute pink flats. i tied my velvet red hair into a ponytail and applied a tiny bit of mascara.

i grabbed my phone and schoolbag and went to eat breakfast. to my surprise my mother had made pancakes for the both of us. wow, that's a first.

"morning hun, i've made you breakfast. hurry up and eat it so i can drop you to school". my mother spoke before sitting down and tucking into her food.

wait...she's dropping me to school?????
the last time she dropped me was in 7th grade.

"thanks?" i replied, taking a seat at the table.

i took a bite of the pancakes: these were really good. she should cook more often!

10 minutes later, my mother and i were getting into her white range rover. it was difficult for me to get in because i was so short, and the car was super high.

we arrived at my school and i got out the car. i waved goodbye and thanked her, before starting to walk up to the school building. 

i hummed to myself, lost in my own world, as i finally got to spend some time with my mom- even though it was a short amount.

i was then stopped in my tracks when 5 tall bodies circled me- immediately knew who they were.

tori. jade. robbie. andré. beck.
why couldn't they just leave me alone?

"awe did little kitty cat get a ride from her mommy this morning?" tori mocked me, all of them giggling.

"go away". i spat out, gaining confidence and not allowing myself to be defeated by them again.

they all stopped laughing at once. both the girls, jade and tori, came closer to me and totally invaded my personal space.

"what did you just say to me?" tori said bluntly, intimidating me a bit since she was much taller than me.

"i-i said g-go away!" i stuttered out. 

i then used all my strength to push past them, and i ran in the opposite direction of the school.
i ran as fast as i could in the direction of my house.