4

riiinggg
the bell.

meaning i have missed homeroom and it's time for my first lesson. i must have been in here for about 15 minutes just crying, damn.

i grab a handful of tissues, stuffing some in my pocket and using the rest to blow my nose and wipe my eyes in the mirror above the sink.

here we go...

my first lesson is history. great. 2 hours learning about christopher colombus no doubt.

i dragged myself to my history class with ms brown and sat in a seat at the back corner. i remembered that only one of my 'friends' was in this class and that was robbie.

luckily for me, he sat at the other end of the class.

soon after i got my pencil case and books out, everyone had taken their seat and the class was starting.

"so class, today's lesson will be sir colombus-"
nope, i'm going to sleep.

i put my head on my desk and did just that.

i was awoken to the sound of the class moaning and sighing.
what's going on?

"class settle! this is not the first time you have participated in group projects, so behave!" ms brown yelled.

god save me.
gRoUp PrOjEcTs!

the class settled.

"so before you ask, i have chosen the groups because last time some people weren't in groups and it was just a mess". she said.

the class moaned again, slamming their heads on their desks. can they relax?
i'm only mentally doing that.

"in the first group, it's going to be aaliyah, joanna, brian, tyron, robbie, chloe and cat". she stated.

wait WHAT?!
i felt as all 6 members of my group glared over at me and rolled their eyes. why does no one like me??!
especially robbie, everyone turned away to look elsewhere but hes still glaring at me.

i looked down at my desk as his eyes burned into the side of my head.
this is going to be a long 2 weeks...