9

it's sunday 21st march,
not a particularly important date but just wanted to keep track of time.

my mother's at work, of course, it's like she's away from home 24/7.
i just made some dinner and currently dreading going back to school tomorrow.

it's almost been a week since i met michael and he informed me on his 'plan' let's say. is he ever going to contact me?

i finished my chicken alfredo, and took my dishes downstairs, leaving my phone on my bed.

i washed my plate and utensils, putting them in the dishwasher, along the pots and other dishes i used to make the food.

i then got a bottle of water from the fridge, then heading back upstairs. i jumped on my bed, pressing play on the film to all the boys i've ever loved before on netflix.

my phone then pinged.
i never get messages, what the hell.

unknown number:
times up. what's ur answer mami?

it was the mami that give it away. it was michael.

me:
the answer is yes.

i couldn't go through that continuous cycle again. so i agreed to do it.

i saved his number to my contacts.

michael
i'll meet u in the same place as last time mami. be there to discuss the plan.

i left him on read and took a breath. am i really going to do this?

i went and brushed my teeth before coming back to my room, putting my phone on charge and turning the lights off.

good night.