17

today is my first day at my new school and the week went by super fast. the truth is, i was really nervous for whatever the day was going to bring. the fact that i have a mission to do was overwhelming enough, let alone starting a new school.

i've already eaten breakfast, showered and now i'm about to put on the outfit that my mother helped put together. today has to be perfect: it's going to be full of important first impressions.
specifically, the impression i give jason mccann.

my outfit today was cute but basic because i didn't want to go too overboard.
michael messaged me earlier and gave me a list of tips.

1) jason prefers girls that are sassy and sexy
2) jason prefers when girls are hard to get
3) he likes girls that can prove him wrong

somehow michael managed to make me have all the same lessons as jason. i mean, how does this guy have so much control!?!!??

i had on a black vest top, an oversized, black hoodie that was half-zipped up and over my shoulder, as well as bright yellow knee high boots.

i did my makeup, which surprisingly turned out really good for one of my first times doing it. sandra taught me well damn.

i straightened my hair and left it out; which is a big change because i always used to wear my hair in ponytails.

for accessories, my mother insisted i wore a louis vuitton bum bag, which i must admit looked really good with my outfit.

it was now 7:50, meaning i had to leave before 8 so i could get there on time and get my schedule.
shit. 
my mother has already left for work, therefore i'd either have to walk to school or ride my bike.

no way am i cycling that dumb pink bicycle to school. i don't want to be entitled as a loser on my first day. especially when this school was a posh, prestigious school full of rich, spoilt kids.

technically, i did fit well in that category but i didn't have my own car....

great now i'm going to be late.
i sighed to myself before putting everything in my bum bag before looking at myself one more time in the mirror.

i can't lie

i can't lie... i looked hot.

i then left my room and headed downstairs, before taking my airpods out of my bag and putting them in.
i opened the door and walked out.

before i played my music, i looked up and immediately screamed. my eyes widened and i ran to the vehicle parked on the driveway.

no she didn't! she bought me car!!!!!

the matte black lamborghini car had a white card wrapped with red ribbon on the front.

i picked it up and opened it, reading the words that were neatly written inside. 

thought you may want this
love Mom x

i'm speechless! i should've changed my look sooner...
i checked the time quickly and saw that the time had just passed 8. better leave.

i squealed before lifting up the car door and getting in. i inhaled the new smell of the sports car heavily and screamed happily.

i turned on the engine, connecting my phone to the bluetooth and played my 'bad bitch' playlist that i had recently made last night.
i typed in my new school in the gps and saw that it would only take 15 minutes to get there by car: maybe only 10minutes for me in this car....

'grown woman' by beyoncé began to play and boomed through the car speakers. i smiled before putting my foot down on the accelerator, listening to the engine roar loudly.

i then took off the brake and began to drive to my new school, singing along to every rnb and hip hop song that played.