3

it's monday...

i wonder what excuses my friends will come up with today. perhaps they just forgot.. i should have handed out flyers or got their numbers so i could've texted them.

better luck next time i guess.

after eating breakfast and taking a shower, i changed into a cute outfit and put on my black ballet flats.

i grabbed my purple backpack and headed out the doors, after saying goodbye to my mother and dog, toulouse of course.

i waited at the front of my house for the school bus, because today i couldn't be bothered to cycle to school.

beep beep.
good timing!

the bright, yellow school bus parked right outside my house and i got on.

i didn't speak to anyone, so i took a seat at the front that was just behind the driver.

it took about 10 minutes before the bus arrived at school and i was of course the first to get off.

as soon as i did, i immediately spotted andré and tori walking to the school building together!

i rushed quickly to catch up with them, receiving a few harsh comments as i pushed past people.

"hey tori! andré!" i yelled after them a few times.

they both eventually stopped and turned around. they spotted me and glanced at each other before smirking.

i eventually got to them and smiled.

"where were you guys? none of you showed up to my party!" i asked, a hint of pain in my voice.

"err, well we forgot that- it was our weekly hangout. sorry!" tori chuckled.

i frowned.
"you could have messaged me or something". i replied, looking up at them.

all of a sudden, robbie, beck and jade appeared from the car park and stood beside andré and tori.

"what they were meant to say, is that we didn't want to go to your stupid party". jade cutted in, glaring at me.

woah that was mean.
my eyes began to tear up. all i wanted was to make friends and i would do anything!

"awwe look she's crying!" tori pointed out, as a tear escaped my eye.

"loser!" robbie said before they all bursted our laughing.

i ran away from them as fast as i could to the bathroom.
i went into one of the cubicles, where many many tears poured down my cheeks.

why does no one like me? everywhere i go i either get weird looks or people call me names to my face!
why?!