8

ugh tuesday.
currently the worst day of the week. why?

because it's the day when all of my lessons are with my ex-friends. robbie, jade, andré, tori and beck all have the same classes with me today.

usually i would be excited because it would be a good opportunity to talk to them. but now, i just wanna stay as far away from them as humanly possible.

but i know, i need to face them because they're not going anywhere.

i have a quick shower, get dressed and eat breakfast in which today i had a salmon bagel. yum. 

i put on some perfume and styled my hair down today, before grabbing my bag and bicycle.

i waved goodbye to my mother, who was leaving the same time as me- in her car.

i got on my pink bicycle and cycled all the way to school. i made it just in time as today i accidentally took a wrong turning. whoops.

i chained my bicycle to the railings, before rushing up the stairs and to the school building. i caught side of jade and tori, and so i quickly hid behind a person that was walking in the same time as me.

successful.

the bell went and i rushed to homeroom. see how boring school is without friends.

i was the last one to get to homeroom and my teacher scowled me for being late. rude. 

i sat in my seat and barely listened to him, as he told us any 'important' announcements. and then the bell went again soon later for first period. with THEM.

i made my way to english literature, where we are studying 'the inspector calls'. the play isn't half bad actually. it's just 'the 5' that make it miserable for me, now anyway.

after english was a short break, and then it was math. again, disgusting lesson. algebra especially.
well the bell went i was so relieved, because although they were in my classes, i made sure to stay as far away from them as possible.

when it was the end of the day, i rushed out the school doors, unchained my bicycle and headed home. 

this repeated for the rest of the week.
went to school, tolerated it, rushed home, cooked and ate, bathed and slept.