7

i finally finished cooking the dinner, and may i just say, it was delicious. my mom thought so too!

afterwards, i went upstairs to have a bath which was where i did most of my thinking.
i got into the hot, soapy water and instantly felt at peace.

i took a deep sigh, again playing some music by H.E.R and SZA. queens.

what was my life? only i would be approached by some man and offered something that could change my life for the better... or the worse.

but who was i?
i didn't know who my father was, and i was an only child. if my mother wasn't always in my business, she would be at work. she's a CEO of a company, so she's rarely around. we mostly communicated through left cooked food or phone calls.

i was only a 16 year old in a public high school, because my mother wanted to be humble and not a stuck-up rich girl.
i don't have a car. i remember for my 16th birthday i asked for a car, and she got me bicycle.
the only cool thing i have, i guess, is a huge house and an iphone X.

i mean, i do have some amazing cooking skills though. i learnt that from my beautiful, italian nonna who i see once a year, at christmas.

but that's not for another 9 months.
march 15th.  today's date.

perhaps one of the last days as a boring individual, with no social life whatsoever.

i really need to start thinking of the pros and cons.
pros: i will be pretty, popular and cool.
cons: it's a big change that i don't know if i'm ready for, and who's to say that that guy was telling the truth????

ugh i need to get out of this damn bath and go to bed.