19

i walked down the corridor, sort of self-conscious since girls were looking at me whispering, and guys were either winking or drooling at me. uh...

i was trying to find where the principal's office was so that i could get my schedule, but this school was so big i couldn't find it.

as i was about to give up i saw a guy, that seemed approachable enough, that was standing with his friends.
i walked up to him, and his friends immediately saw me and stared. jesus christ.

"hey. i'm new here and i was wondering if you could help me". i said, instantly catching his attention.

he was speechless for a bit, stuttering over his words a bit but he composed himself soon after.

"uhh... yeah sure" he finally spat out.
"i'm noah" he said.

did i ask for your name? no just help me.

"hi.. i'm ariana". i replied.

it felt weird to use my middle name as my first. but it kinda felt nice to start fresh. it was like i was becoming a new person.

"i'm ryan"
"i'm peter!"
both of his friends jumped in, making me smile friendly as a response.

"so, why do you need to go?" he replied awkwardly.

"principals office"

"follow me". noah insisted as he began to walk away, making me follow him.

i heard his friends damnn and wolf-whistle from behind me but i just ignored them. creeps.

noah and i walked in silence towards the principals office. occasionally, i would see him looking at me from the corner of my eye. at first it was cute, but then it got weird and annoying.

it seemed like we walked for ages, as we walked down every hallway, people would stare at us. noah would look awkward whilst i knew i looked confident and unbothered.

when noah and i eventually reached the principals office, i thanked him and waved goodbye.

noah stared at me with lust for a bit, before he waved goodbye and walked off

noah stared at me with lust for a bit, before he waved goodbye and walked off. he was cute, i guess, but i was only here for one boy. there could be no distractions.

i knocked on the principals door before hearing come in. i headed in and took a seat before principal walker.

after he introduced me to himself and the school, and told me about how everything ran and gave me my timetable.

our conversation was interrupted when a knock at the door was heard. principal walker told whoever it was to come in.

a pretty blonde girl came strutting in and sat in the seat next to me.

"ariana, i would like you to meet regina george. regina will be your buddy so you have an easier and more pleasant experience at Calabasas High". he explained.

"cool". i replied and looked over at her.

regina seemed to be scanning me up and down, as if to see if i was worthy or not to talk to her.
she looked satisfied.

"me, you and the girls will get a long just fine!" she said with a grin of her face.

i smiled back at her.

the bell then rang, indicating that it was time to go to homeroom probably.

"off you girls go". principal walker ushered us out.

so we left the room.

regina instantly hooked my arm with her arm, as if we were besties or something, and smiled as she looked at me.

"you're really pretty". regina said. 

"thank you". i smiled.

"like really pretty. i can tell you're going to be one of us". she replied.

i'm guessing she's one of the popular girls. i guess i'm in good hands!

 i guess i'm in good hands!