13

sandra escorted me to another part of the building, which was less.. disgusting. looking back to when i first arrived here, the room with all the men stunk like weed and vodka combined.

most of the men were high off their asses and it seems others were too focused on their 'business' to mess around with drugs.

the room itself was shabby. the paint was peeling from the walls, the nice beige colour that was previously there had almost completely worn off. the ceiling had mould and all sorts of insects in the corners.

the only pieces of furniture in there were small wooden tables where the men rolled their splits and left their drinks, and stackable chairs that were available to sit on.

this environment seemed evidently illegal, from the drugs, shady-looking men and the talks of missions and drug lords.

sandra opened the door to a room that was pink and sparkly inside. this must be the 'female zone'.
there were pink beanbags surrounding a tv in one corner of the room. there were magazines stacked in the middle of the room on a marble table with two chairs around it.
the best part was the makeup, closet and shoe area on the other half of the room, which i'm guessing, was what we were here for.

sandra threw her bag on one of the chairs before sorting through some magazines that were in the middle of the table. 

i stood in the room, fascinating by how cute and organised this room was, compared to the rest of this shady building.

"so, should we get started straight away then?" sandra said sweetly as she interrupted my thoughts. 

i nodded in reply.

sandra cleared space at the white vanity that had lightbulbs around the mirror, before patting the high chair, signalling for me to sit down there.

i headed over and sat in the chair. immediately sandra shoved the magazines in my arms. they had all sorts of hairstyle, hair colour, makeup, outfit and shoe inspiration.

"here some ideas because i'm going to need some of your help. i'll give you choices for each step, okay?" sandra insisted.

"yeah". i responded.

i began to look through the magazines, meanwhile sandra examined me to see what she had to work with.

since i skipped school we had plenty of time to work.