21

a whole hour was the time i spent in that classroom. i had never been so bored in my whole entire life. we were learning all the things i had learned in my old school, in which i had gotten all straight A's in my tests, so it was a piece of cake for me.

occasionally, and by that i mean frequently, i would catch jason looking at me from the corner of my eye. i didn't look his way at all, since if i did it would make it seem that i wanted to look at him.

1 hour and 10 minutes over, 5 minutes left to go.

it's weird in this school, the lessons are 1 and 15 minutes long and we have 4 periods every day.

"how about....ariana!" miss grundy exclaimed, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

i saw as everyone's head turned to look in my direction.

i wasn't even listening.. what did she want from me?

"sorry?" i said in confusion.

a few of the girls, evidently thinking they're better than me, snickered and giggled at me.

i shot daggers at them, before they started to look at me tauntingly. lol im the wrong bitch to mess with.

"is something funny?" i snapped at them, instantly making them stop laughing.

"that's what i thought". i stated before giving them a dirty look.

the bell then rung so miss grundy dismissed us. everyone quickly collected their things and left the classroom.

i was quite slow so i was behind, as was jason who was still in the classroom as well. i strutted out the classroom while jason walked close behind me.

i could feel him checking me out which made me smile as i knew that i had caught his eye. jason then overtook me, thankfully for me because he knew where our next class was.

it seemed like we were walking for a while, since we crossed the courtyard to another school building block which had a big sign that said performing arts at the front. i took a peek at my timetable and saw that our next lesson was drama.

i love acting!

the fact that jason didn't know that i was following him because i didn't know where to go was funny, since after he waited outside the drama theatre for some reason.

i walked past him and felt his eyes on me, once again.

i took a seat in the class in which was almost full. the teacher entered the room and began to take the register. as soon as he got to my name he welcomed me to the school, and people turned to see who i was.

the lesson began shortly after, jason and another person, came walking in late holding hands.

it was a girl. she had brown skin and dark wavy hair; she was beautiful. she was of indian-descent and it seemed as if she was jason's girlfriend by the way she held on tight onto his hand.

 she was of indian-descent and it seemed as if she was jason's girlfriend by the way she held on tight onto his hand

"jason, fiona you're late. take a seat please". our drama teacher said as if it wasn't their first time being late.

how the hell was i supposed to compete with fiona?

my phone suddenly chimed in my pocket.

i sneakily took it out to see that i had a text message from michael.

get rid of her

-M

is he serious?