11

i decided to slow down, since i had been running for about 10 minutes now.
i took in my surroundings which were somewhat familiar. oh yeah! this is where i met michael.

up ahead i recognised the side road that i had seen him and his friends standing in the middle of. i walked towards it and peeked down it.

he wasn't there.
i sighed.

as i was about to continue my journey home, i heard the sound of a gun loading right beside me.
i hesitantly turned my head to the direction of the sound, and immediately a lump formed in my mouth and a sweat broke out on my forehead, as i saw that a man had a gun up to my head.

"what are YOU doing here!" he hissed, shoving the gun on the side of my head.

my breath quickened and i couldn't get any words out. i was terrified. was this it?

his spanish accent suddenly reminded me of michaels. maybe he was one of the guys michael was with!

"no answer? hmm, it's a shame that such a young pretty gir-" the man began but was interrupted.

"luis! what the hell are you doing?" a familiar voice boomed. michael.

"podemos retenerla como rehén!" the luis replied.
(we can held her hostage)

"don't be stupid. we need her for the jason mccann mission!" michael hissed back.

luis then peered over at me, looked me up and down before glaring into my eyes.

"you know him?" he asked me, still holding the gun to my head.

i eagerly nodded my head. luis sighed before he lowered the gun from my head and walked back to wherever he came from.

"come on red, let's discuss this plan. although you are early". michael said.