22

i shuffled uncomfortably as jason and fiona took a seat behind me, knowing i had to somehow get rid of that gorgeous girl away from jason, if i even had a chance of completing the mission for michael.

class began and zoned out a bit, contemplating what the hell i should do next.

"get into groups of 5". i heard my drama teacher say and everyone began moving around.

I hate this! especially when I don't know anybody.

I watched as everyone gathered with their friend groups, and I felt a lump grow in my throat.

"join us lil one" i heard a strong feminine voice call from behind me.

is someone talking to me? i hesitantly turned my head to where the voice came from, to see jason's supermodel lookalike girlfriend staring deep into my eyes. that startled me.

I raised my eyebrows before joining their group, feeling jason's cold but yet lustful glare burning on me.

assuming I had missed the task I waited for our group to begin, waiting for them to tell me what I needed to do.

turns out we had to reenact a scene from our favourite movie. fiona chose twilight.

"I'm rosalie!" she called out before anyone could pick out who they wanted to be.

"i'll be edward". jason sighed, he evidently wasn't the biggest twilight fan.

"jacob". some other guy said.

"i'm bella". marcus, some other guy, exclaimed.

we all looked him like he was crazy.

"no, you're a boy! she can be bella". fiona pointed at me, as she rolled her eyes at marcus.

marcus pouted. damn, son really wanted to be bella.

"okay fine i'll be charlie, her dad". marcus sighed.

"lets act out my favourite scene. the wedding!" fiona exclaimed excitedly.

this is going to be good...

we all got into position after fiona had told us what was happening in the scene, and what we had to say.

homegirl is really bossy.

***

it got to the part in the scene where me and jason had to kiss. im surprised fiona was okay with me kissing her boyfriend. but i'll make sure i'll make this good, despite never kissing anyone before. i need to get more of his attention. get him interested you know..

jason licked his lips before turning to me. his hazel brown eyes piercing into my brown ones and i felt like he was staring into my soul, trying to figure out my life story.

I looked down to his medium-sized plump lips and bit my lip. the tension between became more lustful and I suddenly became flustered.

THIS. IS. MY. FIRST. KISS.

he began to lean in so i mirrored his actions. before our lips touched, I swung my arms around his neck before pulling our lips together and closing the gap that felt like it was never going to close fast enough.

instantly jason's tongue pushed it's way into my mouth, and our tongues began exploring each other mouth's. i accidentally let out a moan when his hands found their way to my ass and he gave it a little squeeze.

the kiss was amazing. going on for more seconds than it was supposed to. jason and i then found ourselves forgetting that everyone else was in the room. the passion between us.. the hunger.. it was intense but I loved it.

"and scene!" i heard fiona's voice call out.

it was basically her way of telling us to stop kissing. is that jealousy girl?

I smirked through the kiss and ignored her, and it seemed that jason did to because none of stopped exploring each other's mouth.

"damn". I heard a guy call out.

the room then fell silent and I felt everyone's eyes on us. exactly what I wanted. claiming jason so everyone could see.

a few seconds later the bell rang. I then pulled away from the kiss, immediately seeing jason staring at me still hungry for my lips. he was staring at me with so much desire, as well as everyone else who was looking at us.

I continued to stare into his eyes and bit my lip seductively.

I then peered over at fiona who was glaring at me in annoyance, before smiling at her in a patronising way.

lastly, I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

what an exit I made.