4

"Che cazzo?!" (What the fuck?!), I screamed, but he covered my mouth with his hand

"Che cazzo?!" (What the fuck?!), I screamed, but he covered my mouth with his hand. "Who are you? Why are you following me?", he demanded. I let out a few muffled sounds from under his hand.

"What?", he asked, removing his hand. "If you wanted me to answer you, why did you cover my mouth dumbass?", I asked him, rolling my eyes.

He narrowed his grey eyes at me. "You think you're fucking smart, don't you?", he asked me. "Not to brag, but I did graduate high school.", I said with a shrug.

This seemed to make him even angrier. He wrapped his hand around my neck. "I'm only asking once more. Who are you and why are you following me?" His hold on my throat was tightening by the second. I was stuck in his grasp and struggling to breathe. I suddenly kneed him in the groin. Hard.

He stumbled back a bit but recovered within a few seconds. He threw a punch at me but I quickly ducked it and went behind him. I jabbed at a specific spot on his back and the left side of his body instantly went limp.

"What the fuck did you do to me?", he screamed at me as he fell to the ground. "Serves you right, bastardo."

I was about to storm off when I picked up the box of condoms and threw it at him.

"Don't use it all in one night!", I called out before walking away.

¤ ¤ ¤

"And then I temporarily numbed his arm, threw the condoms at him and walked away like a boss.", I told Matteo, flipping my hair. "So, basically, you still don't know why he said your name?", he asked me.

"Oh yeah. Probably should've asked that before walking away.", I said sheepishly. Matteo just laughed.

"Did you find out anything about Alejandro Ricci?", I asked him. He nodded. "I looked him up, but I didn't find much. He must keep a very low profile, but I still can't remember why his name sounds so familiar.", he told me, a frown forming on his face.

"IIIEEIIIEIII!"

"What the hell was that?", Matteo asked me. "Wait for it.", I said with a smirk, allowing my phone to keep ringing.

"Bitch, I don't fuck with you! You little stupid ass bitch I ain't fucking with you! You little dumb ass b-"

"Jeez okay, answer now.", he told me with a chuckle. I laughed and answered my phone. "Ciao? Oh ciao papà. Si lui è. Adesso? Va bene." (Hello? Oh, hi dad. Yes he is. Now? Okay.)

"What's up?", Matteo asked. "My father wants to meet with us.", I told him with a frown. "Why?", he asked me. I shrugged. "Sounded serious though, so let's go."

¤ ¤ ¤

"Papà?", I asked as I entered my father's office. "Ah, yes come in. Did you bring Matteo with?" I nodded as we all sat down. "So what's up? You sounded worried on the phone.", I told him.

"Cameron called me today and we had a very, uh, interesting conversation." I impatiently gestured for him to go on. "Grace, can you tell me why the Mafia is looking for you?"

-

Dun dun dunnnnnn!

Okay you all probably know the answer, but I love being dramatic.

Vote and comment for a cookie :)

Did you vote and comment?

If yes, then here you go *hands you a cookie* :)

If no, then no cookie for you :/

~Venus the alien👽