26

Fuck, fuck, fuck! What do I do?!

I quickly leaned my head back and head-butted the side of the gun with it. The gun went flying to the other side of the room.

Fuuuckk that hurt...

"You bitch.", Stephen snapped, shaking his head as he went to retrieve the gun.

My body is gonna hate me for this, but oh well.

Ignoring the throbbing pain in my head, I tried my best to stand up, with the chair, and fell back down with as much force as I could. My body's weight broke the wooden chair and I quickly got out of the ropes.

That looked so much easier in the movies.

Stephen turned around and started firing at me. I ducked, just as two bullets passed my head. Adrenaline shot through me, making me forget all about my physical pain.

Stephen began firing more shots and I dropped to the ground to avoid them. I stuck out my leg and swept it under him, making him lose his balance and fall. My fist made contact with his face, and his head hit the concrete floor, knocking him out.

Todd rushed from where he was standing, and punched me in the boob. "Porca troia! (Fucking hell!)"

Does he have any fucking idea how much that hurts? I'm about to kill this bitch.

I dove forward and grabbed the gun that was next to Stephen and aimed it at Todd, pulling the trigger.

*Click*

Shit, no bullets!

"Ha! You're out of moves, slut.", Todd sneered, coming towards me. I threw the gun at his head; he was too slow to avoid it. He cried out and held the side of his head.

"There's one thing you should know, putanna.", I spat. "I'm never out of moves." I went over to him and kneed him in his baby maker.

"Fuckkk!", he screamed out as he fell over, now holding his crotch. "Hope you weren't planning on having kids, Todd.", I said sweetly, flashing him a smile.

I was so busy with him, that I didn't notice more men coming from the entrance behind me. One of them tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and was met by a huge fist in the face.

I stumbled back, one hand on my bleeding nose. "Merda!", I screamed out. I looked up and saw that another was walking towards me.

Why the fuck are these fuckers so big? What is this, the hulk convention?

"You want a piece of this, huh?", I asked, getting into my fighting stance. I kicked him in the stomach and he doubled over. Two more men came over to me and I tried my best to fight them off, but had no such luck. I fell over and they continued kicking me in the ribs and back.

"Enough.", Stephen stood up, walking towards me. Blood was still trickling from his nose. "Well, Grace. I was going to give you a quick death, but now I've got other plans."

He grinned at me, his teeth bloody, and turned to two of his men. "Lock her up." He left, taking all the others with him.

Asshole 1 roughly lifted me up, pushing me forward. "Walk.", he told me. My legs were weak and pain shot through my entire body. I collapsed to the cold, concrete floor once again. "Get up.", he barked at me.

"I c-can't.", I choked out, my throat still hurting from the punch it had received. He pulled me up once again, more harshly this time. "Walk you dumb bitch."

Asshole 2 just watched me, his eyebrow raised. I swallowed hard and tried my best to walk. Slowly, I placed one foot in front of the other. I kept walking, wincing at the pain that shot through my body.

You've got this, Grace. Just a few more steps to the door...

"You go, I'll take it from here.", Asshole 2 finally said. Asshole 1 nodded, leaving the room. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground once more. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I layed there, unable to move.

Asshole 2 looked around and then at me. I could see his expression soften just a little. "Oh, fuck this.", he muttered, gently lifting me up and carrying me bridal style. "Tell anyone about this and I'll kill you.", he said.

He carried me to a small room with bars on the window. He slowly placed me down on the hard bed and turned around to leave. "Wait.", I called out softly. He turned around and frowned.

Damn, he's actually hot as fuck.

"What's your name?", I asked. Surprise flashed in his eyes, but it was replaced by his steely glare in less than a second. He hesitated, but then answered. "Xander." And with that, he left, slamming the door behind him.

-

Hey tator tots💕

I went go-karting today and drove straight into the tyres on the side of the track💀😂My friends are never gonna let me forget that
...smh😂

Please vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien👽