32

"Happy Halloween bitchess!", I yelled as I ran into the dining room

"Happy Halloween bitchess!", I yelled as I ran into the dining room. Antonio looked up and gave me an amused look.

I walked towards the table and plopped down next to Lorenzo. I looked up and saw Cole and Lisa sitting opposite me. Lisa was laughing at something Cole said and I grinned at them, feeling like a proud parent.

My ship is sailing.

I shoved a few Oreos in my mouth. "My sister is coming over for the weekend.", Antonio announced. "Ooh, yayy! I havenf mef her fefore!", I exclaimed.

"What?", he asked me. "She said she hasn't met her before.", Lorenzo explained. "See, even Lorenzo got it.", I told him. Antonio just rolled his eyes.

"Carina tends to dislike people I find annoying.", he teased. "Oh really? Was I annoying last night too?" I smirked. Antonio choked on his food and gulped down some water.

Lorenzo looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "What happened last night?", he asked curiously. Everyone at the table had stopped eating and was looking at me. "Why don't you let Antonio tell you all about it?"

Antonio glared at me and shook his head. "Nothing happened. She just, uh, helped me while I was drunk." He shrugged. "Anyway, Abele, how's your wife?", he quickly asked.

I gasped. "Adele! You're married? That's amazing!", I squealed. Abele rolled his eyes but smiled. "Number one: It's Abele. And number two: Yes. Fifteen years strong.", he told me. "Aww, goals!", I said, clapping my hands.

"So how many siblings do you have?", I asked, turning to Antonio. "I have a younger sister.", he told me. "So how are you and Antonio related then?", I heard Lisa ask Cole. "We're cousins.", Cole explained.

Ha! I knew they were related.

Hold up...he doesn't have any brothers?

"What about Xander?" I frowned. Antonio looked up sharply. "What did you just say?", he snapped. Everyone stopped talking; they looked nervous. I gulped. "Is Xander not your brother?", I asked him. He ignored my question.

"How the fuck do you know about him?", he asked angrily. "He was at Stephen's place. He helped me.", I explained hurriedly. Antonio looked furious. "Is this your idea of a joke? You fucking- you know what, I'd better leave before I say something I regret." And with that, he stormed out of the room.

Uhh...what the hell just happened?

¤ ¤ ¤

After Antonio's little outburst, I gave him a while to cool off. Okay, I gave him like an hour. The curiosity was killing me; why did he get so angry when I asked about Xander?

I walked to his office and knocked at the door. "What?", his irritated voice asked from behind the door.

Great. He's still mad.

"Hey.", I said as I entered. He glanced up at me and then looked back at his laptop. I awkwardly walked in and sat down.

Uh, rude much?

"What the hell is your problem?", I demanded. "What's my problem? Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact that you brought up my dead fucking brother.", Antonio snapped at me.

Hold the fuck up.

Did he just say dead?

"What do you mean dead brother? I saw him. Alive. At Stephen's place.", I told him, wrinkling my nose. "Stop fucking lying!" He slammed his fists on the desk, making me jump.

"Xander has green eyes and black hair, yes?", I asked him. He glared at me and nodded. I stood up and walked towards him. "After Stephen's men beat me up, I couldn't walk." Antonio's face softened as I placed my hand on his. "Xander helped me. He carried me to my room.", I told him.

He seemed lost in thought, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at his desk. "But...it's not possible...", he murmured, sitting down. He put his head in his hands. "I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. I don't know how, but it is.", I said.

"You don't understand. I saw him get shot twice in the chest...", he trailed off. "I saw him die, Grace."

My heart broke for Antonio, thinking about how he must've felt. He saw his own brother get shot and die. I removed his hands from his head and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm sorry.", I murmured. He placed his hands on my lower back and hugged me back.

We stayed like that for what felt like hours, until someone burst in the room. "GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCH?!", a dark haired girl yelled.

She stopped and stared at us when she realised what was happening. I immediately jumped off Antonio and stood awkwardly next to him. "Oh great, another hoe.", she exclaimed with an exasperated sigh. "Thot begone!", she said, shooing me away.

"She's not a hoe, Rina. This is Grace, my...friend.", he told her. "Antonio
Rinaldo Gioffre Romero. You did not tell me that you have a girlfriend?!", she squealed, running over to me.

Wait, Gioffre? I've got to tease him about that later haha.

"I'm not his...we're not...", I tried telling her, but she was already squeezing the life out of me. "I'm Carina, this asshole's sister.", she said when she eventually let go. "Grace.", I replied with a laugh.

Antonio just mouthed a "sorry" to me and rolled his eyes. "Wait," she turned to Antonio like she just realised something, "were you gonna fuck? Oh shit, you should've told me! Cockblocking was not on my schedule tonight!"

I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks and Antonio looked at me and smirked. "Anyway, you both should get ready for tonight. I'm taking everyone out. I'll see you in a few!", she called out as she exited the room.

She's got absolutely no filter...

I love her already.

-

Hey choc-chip muffins💕

This chapter was hella long (982 words), but nothing really happened :( I'm sorry! I kinda rushed through it because I've got homework and tests to study for and ughhh...school sucks!

Anyway, I've got big plans for the next chapter ;) so don't give up on me yet!

What are your thoughts on Carina?

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Very Tired Alien👽