13

"Grace! Get up!", someone yelled at me

"Grace! Get up!", someone yelled at me. "Leave me the fuck alone, Matteo.", I groaned as I put my pillow over my face.

They suddenly snatched the pillow from my face. I opened my eyes and squinted at the person standing above me. "Who's Matteo? Ooh, is he your boyfriend?", Cole asked me.

"No, he's my best friend.", I told him, sitting up. "What's the time?", I asked. "Uhmm...6:30.", he said, looking at his watch.

"I...You...What?! Why did you wake me up at 6 fucking 30?", I demanded. "Toni told me to wake you up because you volunteered to clean or something.", he said with a shrug.

Yeah, volunteered. Psht.

"Toni?", I frowned. "Antonio. He hates it when I call him Toni, so don't tell him I called him that.", Cole said with a grin. I laughed and jumped out of bed.

¤ ¤ ¤

"Good morning everyone!", Lisa called out as she entered the dining room with a tray of eggs in her hand. She was wearing jeans, a top and an apron over it. "How do you have so much of energy this early?", I muttered, sinking in my seat.

"Eat up, Grace. You'll need the energy for all the cleaning I'm gonna make you do.", Antonio said with a smirk. I glared at him. "You uniform is on your bed, by the way." I rolled my eyes and picked up my plate.

× × ×

After having a shower, I walked to my bed to get dressed in my uniform.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I stormed back to the dining room, where everyone was now sitting. They were all eating and talking, Antonio was at the head of the table (as usual).

"What the fuck, Antonio?!", I yelled at him, making everyone look at me. A few guys wolf whistled and others checked me out. Antonio smirked at me. "What?", he asked innocently.

"You just had to choose the most revealing outfit, didn't you.", I said, gritting my teeth. "Well, you're working for me now, so you've got to wear the uniform I choose.", he told me, still smirking. "Literally no one else has to wear this! Why me?!", I snapped.

"It's a housekeepers outfit.", he said with a shrug. "Yeah, a housekeeper who makes pornos.", I said sarcastically. "I'd be down for that." He smirked.

Okay, let me fill in the blanks once again. The uniform that Antonio had given me was very...revealing. It was a housekeepers outfit: a tight black dress that barely covered my ass; long, white socks that reached my knees and a white bonnet for my hair.

"I fucking hate you.", I muttered, throwing the bonnet at him before turning around to leave. "Your list of chores is on the fridge.", Antonio called out with a laugh. I showed him the finger before storming off.

¤ ¤ ¤

Around 3:30 pm I was finally done with everything on the list. I went up to my room and got changed into an oversized hoodie and shorts.

Ahh, much better. I wanna fucking burn that uniform.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked for something to snack on.

Yay, choc chip muffins!

I took three muffins and decided to do some exploring around the mansion.

-

Hellooo beautiful readers💕

Double update because you angels got me to 1k. Thank you so much!

I love you all❤

~Venus The Very Grateful Alien👽