12

Antonio took us back to his mansion

Antonio took us back to his mansion. Sophia was very surprised to see me.

"You're back! Mio Dio! (My God)", she said as she wrapped me in a hug. "And who is this child?", she gestured to Lisa. "Hi, I'm Lisa!", Lisa said with a small wave. Antonio crossed his arms, looking bored.

"Oh, no! Poor child! Were they starving you at your old home? You're too thin. Well fix that though.", Sophia said, leading her to the kitchen. "Uhm, actually they fed me well.", I heard Lisa telling her, but Sophia was already taking out dishes upon dishes filled with food. I laughed and shook my head, walking to the kitchen. Antonio followed us.

"Grace! You're back!"

I let out a small scream when someone wrapped me in a tight hug. "Can't...breathe...", I gasped. "Whoops, sorry.", Cole said, letting me go and giving me a sheepish smile. Antonio rolled his eyes. "If you need me, I'll be in my office.", he said as he walked away.

"Damn, Cole. You're pretty strong for an 18 year old.", I told him with a laugh. "Well, Antonio did make me train from the time I turned- who's that?", he asked me, looking over my shoulder at Lisa.

I walked over to her. "Lisa, Cole. Cole, Lisa.", I introduced them. Lisa smiled shyly at Cole and Cole gave her a boyish grin, running his hand through his black hair.

I swear, he and Antonio must be related.

Afterwards, Sophia showed us to our rooms. Mine was now on the second floor and Lisa's room was directly opposite. As soon as I entered my room, I ran bath. I peeled the short dress off me and sat inside the tub, feeling relaxed.

This is the life. I wonder what Matteo is doing. The poor guy must be worried sick. I'll have to call him soon.

I finished up and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out and went to the wardrobe to choose what to wear. I heard a loud knock at the door and assumed it was Lisa.

I opened it and was taken aback by the sight of Antonio. "Oh uhh, sorry. I thought you were Lisa.", I said quickly, trying to close the door. He placed his hand on the door, making me open it. "I don't mind.", he said with a smirk, checking me out. "Hey, my eyes are up here, perv.", I said, rolling my eyes.

"Right. Okay so you and Lisa start work tomorrow. Lisa will be in the kitchen, since she said that she knows how to cook. You...any skills?", he asked me. I shrugged. "I'm basically useless. Maybe you should just send me home.", I stated, walking away and sitting on my bed.

"Nice try, but no.", Antonio told me, sitting down next to me. "Dammit. I thought that would work.", I said with a sigh. "I bought you for 1.5 million euros. There's no way in hell that I'm just gonna let you go.", he said.

"Uh, firstly, you can't just buy people. They're not objects.", I told him. "Well, I bought you. Like an object.", he said, making imaginary quotation marks in the air. " Ma' va te ne a fanculo.", I muttered under my breath.

In less than a second, Antonio was on top of me. My arms pinned above me on my bed and his knees on either side of me. "What was that?", he asked me. "Oh, sorry, wanna hear it in English? Go fuck yourself.", I said in a challenging voice.

He brought his face down to mine, our lips almost touching. Slowly, he moved his mouth to my ear. "I'd rather fuck you.", he whispered to me. Then he placed a long kiss on my neck, his teeth grazing my skin.

I shivered out of pleasure. I was suddenly very aware of the tiny, thin fabric of the towel that was covering my body. I tried to move from underneath him, but ended up brushing my thigh against something else. He looked at me and smirked.

Well fuck. Why is this turning me on?

I used all my might to push his body off mine, using my right knee. He ended up on the floor next to my bed. I sat up and laughed at him. He groaned and glared at me as he got up.

He walked to the door, opening it. Before he left, he turned around to look at me. "You're on cleaning duty, starting tomorrow." He smirked and walked away.

Ugh, what an ass. Literally and figuratively.

-

Hey Loves!💕
(I'm running out of names to call you guys, so don't be surprised if I start calling you cupcakes or some other baked goods😂)

Pretty please vote and comment...uh just because?
And because I said pretty please :)

~Venus The Alien👽