36

Mature content cupcakes... Enjoy ;)

Antonio and I walked to a hotel not far from the Cafe and decided to spend the night there

Antonio and I walked to a hotel not far from the Cafe and decided to spend the night there. After booking a room, we stepped into the elevator in complete silence.

"Did you see him too?", I asked, breaking the silence. Antonio looked at me for a moment and then nodded. "I knew it was him at the club.", I muttered under my breath. "You saw him at the club? Why didn't you say anything?", he asked with a frown. "I was drunk." I shrugged.

"Are you okay?", he suddenly asked. I looked up at him and sighed. "My best friend who died in my arms is somehow alive and he tried to kill us... I don't know how to feel." A tear rolled down my cheek and Antonio wiped it away with his thumb. "I'm sorry, baby."

He then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pushed me against the elevator wall. I heard a ding and quickly pushed him off me, just as an old couple walked in. They smiled at us knowingly and I felt my cheeks burn up.

We finally got to our floor and Antonio led me to our room. We stepped inside and I frowned. "The honeymoon suite? Seriously?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "It was the only room available.", he said innocently, but I could see his eyes twinkling mischievously.

Oh you slick bastard.

"You're sleeping on the couch.", I announced, jumping on the huge bed. I took one of the heart shaped chocolates and popped one in my mouth.

Mhmm, Lindt.

Antonio sat on the edge of the bed and play pouted. "Why can't I sleep on the bed?", he asked. "I'm sleeping here." I shrugged. "Can't we both just sleep here?"

Before I could even protest, he stood up and started undressing. I fake screamed and covered my eyes. "Do you wanna scar me for life?", I asked, my hands still over my eyes. "Oh please, nothing you haven't seen before." I peeked through my fingers and saw him smirking at me.

When he was in only his boxers, he plopped next to me on the bed. "Your turn, princess."

"Ha, you wish. I'll sleep fully clothed, thank you very much.", I said stubbornly. He rolled his eyes and shrugged. "That dress looks quite uncomfortable, but suit yourself."

He rolled over and switched off his bedside lamp. I did the same and the room was completely dark. I stayed on my side of the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

This fucking bra is annoying me.

I sighed and removed it as quietly as I could. I then threw it somewhere across the room.

Much better.

Shit I can't sleep. The thought of him right next to me just...

I suddenly heard him sigh and switch on the light. I sat up and looked at him, confused. In the dim light, I could make out his figure and my eyes raked his body and I gulped.

He's so fucking hot.

I heard him chuckle and looked up to meet his eyes. "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll take you right here, right now.", he said, his eyes darkening. "So do it."

Shiitt did I really just say that?

He seemed as surprised as I was, but recovered quickly and smirked at me. "If you insist." He was on top of me before I could register what had just happened. His lips dominated mine in a passionate kiss and I kissed him back just as passionately.

He tried to remove my dress, but the zipper at the back got tangled in my hair.

Of fucking course this would happen when I was about to get laid.

I smiled sheepishly at him and he gently untangled it, chuckling. He took off my dress and his eyes raked over my bare chest. "Did ever tell you how beautiful you are?", he asked, looking straight into my eyes. "Once or twice.", I replied, as if my heart wasn't beating at a million beats per second.

He placed kisses along my neck, kneading my breast with one hand whilst the other traced the hem of my underwear. I bit my lip as he slowly slipped it off and discarded it. He looked right at me as he started moving his thumb in a circular motion around my clit.

His index finger suddenly entered me and I gasped. He dipped his head and kissed me once more as he began moving his finger in and out of me. I moaned into the kiss as he inserted another finger and began pumping faster. I could feel myself getting close, when he suddenly stopped.

Is he fucking-

"Oh fuuuck...", I moaned as his tongue touched my clit. I could feel him smirk against me and I closed my eyes as his fingers started moving again. I could feel myself close to release and when his teeth grazed my  sensitive clit, his fingers moving even faster, I was overcome with a mind-blowing orgasm. My eyes rolled back and my thighs shook as he kept his mouth on me.

When he was done, he brought his mouth to my ear. "You taste so good, Grace.", he whispered, putting emphasis on my name. His member was pressed against my throbbing clit and I moaned. "Please, Antonio..."

He smirked and reached his arm over me, picking up something from the bedside table. The box of condoms that I'd thrown at him the first day we met.

"You kept them.", I mused. He grinned and held it out in front of me. "Pick a condom, any condom.", he said in a comical voice. I giggled and picked one up, handing it to him.

Did I just fucking giggle?

He tore it open and was about to remove his boxers when his phone rang. "Per l'amor di cazzo. (for fuck's sake)", he muttered, rolling his eyes. He went over to his phone and answered it.

"Enzo, this had better be good.", he growled into the phone. I watched the look on his face morph from annoyance to concern. "We'll be right there.", he said and hung up. "What's wrong?", I asked with a frown.

"It's Carina...she's been taken."

-

Hey *insert any baked good bc I've run out of ideas*!

Firstly, I've made an Instagram account: venussthealien. Follow me for sneak peaks and a face reveal soon :)

Secondly, I've decided that Antonio and Grace's ship name will be Tonace (since she calls him Toni). Hopefully everyone likes it😅

And thirdly, I'm gonna be changing the names at the beginning to make them look better. Carina's one is my personal favorite💁🏼‍♀️

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien👽