40

"I'm going away on business for a couple of days

"I'm going away on business for a couple of days. Watch my sister, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

Wow, I'm literally right here.

"Gee, thanks bro. Really feeling the love.", I said sarcastically. Maffeo laughed and nodded at Xander. "I got her." I raised my eyebrow at him.

Oh do you now? Hah, we'll see about that.

Xander nodded and walked out of the room. I hoisted myself up onto the kitchen counter and sat there, swinging my legs. I sighed. Maffeo carried on eating. I sighed again. He took another bite. I sighed even more dramatically and he looked up. "What?"

"I'm bored.", I stated. "So what the hell am I supposed to do about it?", he asked me. "I don't knowww...can we go out?", I asked sweetly.

If we go out, I can slip away and borrow someone's phone. Then I can call Toni so he can come get me.

"Not a chance.", he said, rolling his eyes. "Your brother said that I have to keep an eye on you, I'd rather do that here." I sighed. "Yes well he's just being annoying, as all brothers do. If you have any, you'd know.", I complained.

"I do..." He cleared his throat and I thought I saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes but before I could analyse it , it was gone. "I did."

"I know the feeling.", I said, looking down. "So is that a yes to going out?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and stuck out my bottom lip. He rolled his eyes and got up. "Ugh, fine. Go get ready.", he sighed.

"Yayy! We're going clubbing!", I squealed and jumped off the counter. "Wait, we didn't agree on...", Maffeo started. I didn't let him finish his sentence before running to my room.

I looked through the stuff my brother had bought me and sighed. "Seriously? Does he think I'm still 15?", I groaned, looking at a top with mickey mouse imprinted on it. I took out a leather skirt and grinned, an idea popping in my head. I grabbed some scissors and got busy.

x x x

I looked in the mirror and did a little twirl, admiring my handy work. I had cut the mickey mouse top so that it was a crop top and I extended the v-line at the top so that it ended in between my boobs.

I pulled on some fishnet stockings and wore them with the leather mini skirt. I finished off the look with a pair of high heel lace-up boots. I then curled my hair and did my makeup and I was ready to go.

I ran downstairs and saw Maffeo patiently waiting by the door. A look of surprise crossed his face, but he covered it up quickly. "Mickey mouse? Really?", he asked with a smirk. "Xander's choice, not mine.", I said rolling my eyes.

"I see you've managed to sluttify it.", he said teasingly, another smirk making its way to his face. "Oh please, I look hot.", I said with a wink.

We walked to the car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he leaned down so that his mouth was level with my ear. "Sembri sexy, dovrò tenere tutti gli uomini lontani se voglio te stesso." (You do look sexy, I'll have to keep all the guys away if I want you for myself).

I bit my lip and found myself blushing as we sped off.

x x x

We entered the club and I grinned as I took in the scene in front of me. People dancing, drinking and having fun.

My people.

I walked over to the bar and Maffeo grabbed my arm. "You need to stay with me, I can't let you out of my sight.", he yelled over the music. I rolled my eyes. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

"Xander would kill me if I lost you. So you're staying with me whether you like it or not.", he said firmly. I sighed and nodded. "Okay, okay. Let's go get a drink."

About 5 shots later, I pulled him onto the dance floor. "I don't dance.", he told me. "Well too bad, because I do." I said with a giggle. The alcohol was kicking in and I could feel myself letting go. I put my hands up and waved them, accidentally smacking someone in the face.

"Hey! Watch it!", they said, sounding annoyed. I turned around and almost screamed when I saw Lorenzo. He was dressed down in black ripped jeans and a leather jacked which hugged his toned chest perfectly.

My night in a shining armor, well leather jacket, has arrived!

Not that I needed him.

"Carina?" His eyes widened as he recognized me. I saw Maffeo frown out of the corner of my eye and groaned.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I have to do something!

I turned to Lorenzo and smashed my lips against his. "Keep...kissing...me.", I said in between and he nodded, doing exactly as I said.

I pulled away and whispered in his ear. "I'm at Xander's. Can't leave now because he has someone watching me."

I leaned back and Maffeo came over. "Okay, that's enough of that.", he said, rolling his eyes. "We're leaving."

I mouthed a "see you soon" at Lorenzo before Maffeo pulled me away.

-

Hey samosas!💞

Exams start on June 3rd and I won't be updating until afterwards. So expect the next chapter out after June 15th.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus the potato/alien👽🥔