31

Mature content because it's been, what, 15 chapters? ;)
-

Mature content because it's been, what, 15 chapters? ;)-

It's been a month since Stephen kidnapped me. It was almost Halloween and the mansion didn't have one spooky thing about it.

"You guys are so boring! Come on, you don't even have jack-o'-lanterns?", I asked everyone at breakfast. "We do have one." Lorenzo pointed at the tiny, almost brown pumpkin in the lounge.

"I'm going shopping today.", I suddenly said, an idea popping in my head. "No, you're not. Make a list and give it to Abele.", Antonio said, placing a cherry tomato in his mouth.

Ew, tomatoes.

"You don't understand. I need to go myself.", I insisted. "And why's that?", he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I don't think Adele over here will buy me the stuff I need for Aunt Flo.", I stated. "It's Abele.", Abele muttered. Everyone ignored him.

"What?"Antonio looked at me, dumbfounded. "You know, surfing the crimson wave. Satans sacrificial waterfall.", I continued. Antonio looked even more confused.

"Oh, for fucks sake! I'm bleeding out of my fucking vagina!", I said impatiently.

Antonio choked on his tomato and started coughing. Everyone at the table either went red or pushed their plates away from them. I grinned. "So can I go or what?"

"Fine. But be back by 5."

¤ ¤ ¤

I dusted my hands and stepped back to admire my work. Cobwebs hung on the banisters of every staircase and on the ceiling. I stationed a few skeletons around the kitchen and lounge. Lastly, I put jack-o'-lanterns in almost every room and outside too.

All done!

Just then, Cole, Antonio and Lorenzo walked in. Okay, I'd rather not say walked. They stumbled in, almost falling on top of each other. "And then I told her, fuck you!", Lorenzo finished what was probably a story. Cole and Antonio doubled over in laughter and I rolled my eyes.

They're all drunk.

Cole suddenly looked up and his eyes widened. He put out his hand and walked towards a jack-o'-lantern, squinting as if it were the sun. "I see the light!", he whispered.

Antonio and Lorenzo looked at him, worry filling their expressions. "No, Cole! You're too young!", Antonio called out. Lorenzo just burst out in tears.

I burst out into a fit of laugter, holding my stomach.

They should honestly have their own TV show about their stupidity.

I walked to the lantern and blew out the candle inside it, making everyone gasp. "You three need to sober up. Kitchen, now." They all hung their heads and followed me.

I poured three glasses of water and they drank it gratefully. They looked a little less drunk. "Okay, you all need to sleep. Go to your rooms.", I said.

Why the fuck do I sound like a parent?
Cole and Lorenzo nodded, walking upstairs. Antonio was about to leave, when he looked me right in the eyes and asked, "Are you going to join me?"

"You're drunk, go to sleep.", I told him. "I can't sleep like this.", he whined. "What do you mean?" I frowned. He suddenly grabbed my hand and placed it on his pants.

Holy guacamole.

I gulped and removed my hand from his hard on. "Why the fuck are you...you know.", I asked him. He shrugged. "You bossing me around was kinda hot."

Seriously?

"But once we're in bed, I'm in charge.", he slurred, trying to wink but blinking both eyes instead. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm, dragging him upstairs. I took him to his room and pulled him in.

"Go take a cold shower.", I instructed. He nodded and turned around, walking straight into the door. "Bitch ass whore." He glared at it.

Well, would you look at that. I'm not the only one who talks to doors.

"Okay, forget the shower. Just go to bed, it'll go away.", I told him. "They don't just go away, Grace. I need to do something, it's painful.", he said. He looked so helpless that I actually kinda felt bad for him.

He suddenly unzipped his pants and pulled it down. I gasped when I realised that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Well this escalated faster than an escalator.

Damn though, he wasn't kidding when he said that he's huge.

"What? Have you never seen a cock in your life?", he asked with a smirk. I could tell that he was sobering up. "I have.", I said defensively. He looked at me as if he just realised something. "Grace, when was the last time you had sex?", he asked.

Did he ju-

"That's personal!", I exclaimed. "Oh oh, I see. You've never had sex, yes?", he asked. "I have!" I glared at him. He raised his eyebrow and I sighed. "Two years ago.", I mumbled.

"Bet you don't even remember how to give a blowjob.", he said sympathetically, earning another glare from me. "Nevermind, though. I'm sure you-oh shitt..." He gasped as I wrapped my hands around his cock.

I'll fucking show him how wrong he is.

I suddenly leaned up on the bed and took him into my mouth. I slowly started bobbing my head up and down. "Faster.", he groaned. I stopped and looked up at him, raising my eyebrow. "Oh fuck, please Grace.", he panted.

I increased my speed, taking more of him into my mouth. I didn't have to wait long for his release. "Fuckkk.", he moaned as he came into my mouth.

I swallowed and stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

Did I actually just do that to prove a fucking point?

I walked to the door and opened it. "Don't underestimate me, Romero.", I called over my shoulder and shut the door.

-

Hey s'mores💕

I'm sorry I took so long to update❤ I had so much of homework to do and tests to study for. I don't really like this chapter (it's kinda boring idk), but anyway.

I was supposed to make it Christmas time, but then I remembered Halloween and said I'll do that first!🎃

Vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien👽