41

Antonio wasn't taking the whole Carina-being-missing thing well and I felt really bad for him

Antonio wasn't taking the whole Carina-being-missing thing well and I felt really bad for him. He shut everyone out, including me. I knew she could take care of herself, but of course we had to find her. I helped wherever I could, but we still had no luck.

I decided to do something nice for Antonio to get his mind off it for a while. I took a couple of candles and lit them in his office, dimming the lights. I then put on a red lingerie set that I'd bought when Carina and I went shopping. I hopped onto his desk and waited patiently for him to return.

"For special occasions only, or when you're getting laid by my brother." I remembered what she said with a smile.

I really hope she's alright.

The door to Antonio's office opened so fast that it almost flew off it's hinges.

"Antonio!" Lorenzo came bursting in. "Gesù cristo, Grace (Jesus Christ, Grace).", he stopped in his tracks and covered his eyes with his hands.

I quickly got off the desk and jumped under it in attempt to cover myself.

Where the hell did I throw my bath robe?

Antonio entered the office, looking defeated. He stopped when he saw the scenario in front of him. "What's going on here?", he asked with a confused smile.

I looked up from under his desk and realised how weird this situation probably looked. Lorenzo's hands were still on his eyes and I was in a very revealing lingerie, on the floor.

"I'm looking for my bath robe."
"I found Carina."

Lorenzo and I both spoke at the same time, but his statement made more of an impact. "YOU WHAT?", I practically screamed, jumping up and running over to him. I slapped his hands away from his face.

"Where is she? Why didn't you tell me earlier?!", I asked, folding my arms and glaring at him.

Antonio walked over to me, looked at my boobs and unfolded my arms. "You really shouldn't do that around other guys...especially while wearing that, amore (love)."

"Now please put this on." He bent down and picked up the bath robe that was on the floor behind me, handing it to me. "We'll finish this later.", he whispered in my ear before turning to Lorenzo. I put the robe on, biting my lip.

"So where is she?", he finally asked. Lorenzo shifted, looking uncomfortable. "Xander has her."

Antonio's expression changed completely as he processed what Lorenzo had just told him.

HA, I KNEW HE WAS ALIVE! THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME, BUT I WAS RIGHT!!!

"This isn't good...", Antonio finally broke the silence, putting his arms on the desk and leaning on them. He looked up at us and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"But she's his sister... He wouldn't hurt her, right?", I asked, trying to make him feel better. Antonio shook his head, looking down again. "He's always been a little unstable. When he was 16, he was diagnosed with DID."

Dissociative identity disorder, shit that's not good.

I rubbed his arm sympathetically and turned to Lorenzo. "So where are they?" Lorenzo looked at me sheepishly and shrugged. "I have no idea, she didn't have time to tell me. There was a guy with her and he pulled her away before I could ask. He looked like that friend of yours that got shot..." My eyes widened as soon as the words left his mouth.

"I thought he was dead too, but apparently people coming back to life is a thing now.", Lorenzo said.

"I think I know where they are.", Antonio suddenly said. "Lorenzo, get everyone together, I'll text you the address. Grace-"

"I'm coming with, no arguing, no questions. Carina is my friend, I will not stay put while you all rescue her alone.", I said sternly, placing my hands on my hips.

Antonio gave me an amused smile and leaned over to give me a quick peck on the lips. "I was going to tell you to be ready in an hour."

I looked at him, surprised. "Mio Dio you're letting me come with?", I quickly realised that I was supposed to be acting all scary and coughed. "I mean, of course you are. I was going to come with or without your permission anyway."

I walked out of his office, my head held high and then ran to my room.

We're coming for you, Carina.

-

Hey hey cupcakes💕

What's good?

I know I've been gone for two months, but a lot has happened and I had zero motivation to write, but I'm here now!

To those who are still reading, thank you so much for sticking with me! I love you guys❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien👽