34

I opened my eyes and saw an angel above me

"Am I in heaven?", I asked. "More like hell." Carina replied. I sat up and looked around.  I was on the floor of the club's bathroom. "What happened?"

"I was hoping you could tell me that.", Carina said with a frown. "So you don't remember anything?", she asked. I rubbed the back of my head, trying to recall what had happened.

Okay, so we came to the club. Antonio and I danced. I went to the bathroom...

Holy fucking guacamole! I SAW MATTEO!

But he's dead...

"Grace?" Carina snapped me back to reality. "Sorry, what?", I asked, turning my attention to her. "I asked if you remembered anything?" I shook my head.

The alcohol was probably making me see things. There's no way I saw him.

"Can we go home? My head is killing me.", I said with a groan. Carina nodded, helping me up. Antonio, Lisa and Cole were waiting outside. Antonio immediately rushed over to us. "You okay?", he asked, taking my face in his hands and examining me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'm fine." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carina raise an eyebrow at Lorenzo and he grinned at her.

What was that all about?

"Okay, we're going home. I'll call our doctor first thing tomorrow to make sure everything's okay."

¤ ¤ ¤

"She's fine. Just a mild concussion.", Dr. Conte said, handing Antonio a bottle of pills. "For her headache.", he explained. "I told you I was fine.", I said with a shrug. Antonio thanked the doctor and he left.

"Do you want to go out tonight?", Antonio suddenly asked. "Don't think I'll be going clubbing for a while.", I said with a laugh. "I don't mean clubbing.", he told me. "Another conference? Yeah not too keen on those either-"

"For fucks sake, I meant on a date Grace.", Antonio said, rolling his eyes. "What?" I frowned.

I think my concussion is making me delusional.

"A date. You know, when two people who like each other go for dinner.", he said with a shrug. "You just said you liked me." I smirked. He rolled his eyes, but I could see he was trying not to smile.

"So do you want to go or not?", he asked, changing the subject. "I'll never miss an opportunity for free food.", I said with a shrug. "Buono. (Good.) Be ready by 8."

-

Hey cupcakes!💕

I'm so, so sorry for not updating in so long. Writers block is a bitch, no lie :(

Hopefully my double update will make up for it. I'm also going to be updating more often, I promise. I'm off school for two weeks so I'll have tons of free time! I am, however, going out for the next five days so don't expect an update till next week!

Thank you all so much for sticking with my story and FOR 60 FREAKING THOUSAND READS! You guys rock!!!

I love you all❤

~Venus The Alien👽