17

I stormed into my room and slammed the door behind me, still mad at Antonio

I stormed into my room and slammed the door behind me, still mad at Antonio. I was in my closet, looking for something to wear, when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!", I called out. Lisa stepped in the room and waved. "Hey, Grace! Is everything okay?", she asked, looking worried. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

"I just heard you slam your door and thought something was up.", she answered. I felt myself blush.

Shit, she's only 17. I can't tell her what happened!

"Uhh, Antonio told me that I can't go out tonight. But I'm still going anyway.", I said with a shrug. She laughed. "I would join you, but I wanna try a new recipe that I found.", she told me.

"Help me choose what to wear?" She nodded eagerly, sitting down on my bed. "Show me your options.", she told me.

¤ ¤ ¤

Half an hour later, I found something to wear: a grey mini skirt with a black strappy top tucked in it and black high heel boots.

I straightened my hair and went with silver eyeshadow and a dark red lipstick for my makeup. "Wow, Grace. You look amazing!", Lisa commented, clapping her hands together. I bowed and she laughed.

¤ ¤ ¤

Time to sneak out!

I crept out of my room, and sprinted down the hall. I saw that there were people in the elevator, so I decided to use the stairs.

Fuck, I have to walk down four flights of stairs in my heels. RIP feet.

Once I was on the ground floor, I waited for everyone to leave the entrance hall. Then I ran to the door, opening it slowly.

*Creakk!*

"Shut the fuck up you dumb door!", I hissed.

Wow, you're talking to a door. You really need a night out.

I ran outside and went to the garage, looking for a car that wasn't locked. I finally found one and got in. Then I bent over in the drivers seat and hotwired it. The car purred to life and I grinned, feeling proud.