29

Oh God, please, please, please help me! I swear I'll read the bible every day and not have sex for the rest of my life

Okay no, maybe not the second one.

"We're waiting!", a voice called out. "Yeah, what's taking so long?", another chimed in. I took a deep breath and sighed.

No one is going to help me. I have to do this. Or at least try. I have no fucking idea how to dance on a pole.

I turned around and wrapped my legs around the pole. I lifted myself up and hung upside down, like I was on monkey bars.

This would be fun...if there weren't twenty men looking at me the way I look at food.

I slid down the pole and they cheered.

Shit, now what do I do? That's basically the only move I can think of.

"Take it off!", someone yelled. The other men started shouting in agreement. I looked over to Stephen but he was just smirking like an idiot. "Do it, Grace. Or I'll have one of them do it for you.", he said smugly.

I really want to punch him. Right in his smug fucking face.

I slowly moved my hand to my shoulder, dropping one of the straps that held the lingerie up.

One more and you're completely naked, Grace.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I closed my eyes. I reached for the other strap and placed my finger on it.

I was just about to drop it when a series of gunshots interrupted me.

Oh sweet baby Jesus THANK YOU!

The men all got up and drew their guns, running out of the room. "Stay here.", Stephen instructed before running out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

I wonder what's going on?

I made my way to the door and examined it. I pulled at the handle and the door didn't budge. I took out two hairpins and began working on the lock. A few seconds later, I heard a click. I grinned, pushing at the door.

Still fucking locked! What the hell?

I sighed, backing up until my back was against the wall. I then sprinted as fast as I could towards the door. I hit into it with full force and flew back. " You fucking whore!", I swore the door, rubbing my shoulder.

Okay, this is becoming a regular thing. I really need to stop talking to doors.

I sat on the floor, not knowing what to do.

I'm fucking stuck here. I've tried everything: running into it, pushing the fucking thing...

Unless...

I walked over to the door and placed my hand on the handle. I then pulled the door. It opened.

I'm so fucking dumb, I swear.

I ran down the the hallway and took a left turn. The shooting upstairs was still going on.

Okay, there's only doors here.

I went back to where I started and took a right turn instead.

More doors.

I went back once more and continued going straight.

Are you shitting me?
MORE FUCKING DOORS?

"Questo è senza speranza. (This is hopeless.)", I sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and quickly turned around, twisting the person's arm. "Fuck! Let go, Grace!", Lorenzo half-shouted at me. I gasped and let go.

"Boy am I glad to see you!", I said with a grin. "We've got to get out of here.", he told me. I nodded. "To freedom!", I called out. "Lead the way, Enzo."

Lorenzo gave me a gun and we ran downstairs. Bullets were flying left, right and centre, so we ducked under a table. "What's happening?" I frowned. "Don't worry, we're winning.", Lorenzo said with a wink.

I peered out and saw that he was right. Majority of Antonio's men were standing, the floors scattered with the men of the American mafia.

Fuck yeah!

Suddenly, everyone stopped what they were doing. The sudden silence was deafening.

"Now that I've got your attention," Todd called out from the middle of the room, a wicked smile forming on his face, "I want everyone to drop their weapons. Or else your leader gets it." He stepped to the side and I gasped.

Antonio was on his knees; a gun being pointed at his head by Stephen.

-

DUN DUN DUNNN!👀

All my readers rn:

Hellooo my little gingersnaps💕

A lot of you have questions about me or the story, so you can private message them to me and I'll make a chapter answering all of them.

Also, let's choose a ship name for Grace and Antonio, shall we?

Grantonio?

Antonace?

Other?

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien👽