Who?

Marco's POV (surprise!)

"Get up you idiot," Auba yelled. 

"Nooo, I don't want to get uuuup," I groaned rolling over. 

"Get up or I will open the curtains,"he threatened. 

"Okay I'm up," I said shooting up in my bed. Nobody likes waking up to sunlight. Ugh. 

"Hurry and get dressed coach want's to talk to us," Auba said rummaging through his closet. 

"About what?" I asked slipping a shirt on. 

"I don't know. He said it was a surprise," he replied. 

I quickly brushed my teeth then pulled on a pair of adidas pants. 

"Where's my phone?" I asked while hopping around trying to pull my socks on. 

"How am I supposed to know?" Auba responded. Useless as usual. 

"Scheisse," I muttered, throwing my pillows around trying to find it. 

"Hurry up!"Auba yelled.

"I can't- Nevermind I got it!" 

Auba rolled his eyes as we ran down the stairs into the breakfast hall. 

"Look who decided to show up," Marc said. 

"Shut up," I mumbled sliding into the seat across from him. 

"Woah, what crawled up your ass?" he asked. 

I sent him a death glare. I was about to snap back but I was cut off by the sound of clinking glass. 

"Oi, everybody listen," Lucien said. 

Everyone fell silent and turned their attention to him. 

"I have an announcement to make," he began. 

"Are you pregnant?" Mario yelled, making everyone burst into laughter. 

"No you dummkopf," he said rolling his eyes. 

"As I was saying, we will be having a new member joining our team"

The dining hall immediately erupted into chatter. 

"I'm not done yet! She will be a part of the staff member. Some of you may know her and some may not. This decision is final. You will respect her and treat her just like you treat each other," he said giving all of us a stern look. 

"Wait, did you say she?" Auba asked?

"What's her name?" Mario said.

"Yes, I did say she and you will have to wait till she comes tomorrow to know her name. No more questions," coach said walking out of the room.

I let my thoughts wander to all the possibilities. Maybe it was his family member. Or a footballer. Or maybe an actress. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner

We just finished eating dinner and were sitting in the lounge room. After a long day of training Auba decided to watch some TV. He flipped through the channels and stopped at TMZ Germany. (Idk if this is real but just go with it)

Reporter:

Singer and actress Alex Martinez was spotted leaving the Düsseldorf International Airport. She has no scheduled events here in Germany. This left many fans confused as to why she is here. The 16 year old American-born has over 115 million views on YouTube and is the most followed person on Instagram. She made her debut with the single Break Free. (who else loves this song) Whatever Alex is here for, we hope she enjoys her stay.

"Do you think she's coming here tomorrow?" Mario asked.

"In your dreams," Julian responded.

"Well, it's a possibility," Auba stated. 

Julian gave him a are-you-serious look. Mario just shrugged going back to looking at his phone. 

"I'm heading up to bed," I said getting up and stretching. 

"Gute Nacht, Marco," they said. 

I went to sleep wondering, who was this mystery girl.