The iPhone

Alex's POV

"She say do you love me!"

"I tell her only partly!"

"I OnLy LoVe Ma BeD and Ma mOmMa I'm SorRy!"

"Can y'all shut up?!" Mario grumbled, coming into the lounge room.

"You're just jealous, biatch," Hanna shot back, falling into a fit of giggles. I was laughing so hard, my stomach was starting to hurt. Marco walked in at that moment, staring at us with an odd look on his face. We both finally calmed down.

"Watch your language missy," Marco said, raising his eyebrows at Hanna. He turned to me, "You're a bad influence."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever," I waved him off.

"I could hear you guys from my room," Marc said, coming down the stairs.

"Oh shut it Bartra. You don't hear us complaining when you talk," I said, rolling my eyes.

He made a face, imitating me in a squeaky voice.

"I do not sound like that!" I exclaimed, getting off the couch.

"Okay calm down," Marco interrupted, trying to be the usual mediator.

"I do not sound like that," Marc repeated. I narrowed my eyes at him. He turned to leave but I jumped onto his back.

"Ow! You're so heavy!" he exclaimed.

"¿Me estás llamando gordo?" Are you calling me fat?

"No! Don't put words in my mouth!" he said, setting me back on the ground. In the commotion, my phone slipped out of my jacket pocket. Marc spotted it and lunged to grab it. He snatched it off the ground just as I was about to wrap my fingers around it.

"Hey that's mine!" I whined like a child.

"Does it say your name on it?" he asked, flipping it around in his hands. I scoffed, folding my arms.

"No but it has a picture of Marco and I as the lockscreen," I countered after a moment.

"Oooh let's go through her camera roll," Marco suggested, taking my phone from Marc's hands.

"NO," Hanna and I shrieked at the same time. The boys snickered, surrounding my phone. I ran towards them but Mario saw me coming and ran behind the couch. He stood posed ready to run just like I was. He darted left and right trying to juke me. He realised he was stuck and threw the phone to Marco. Marco passed it to Marc who ran up the stairs into a room. By the time I ran to the end of the hall, he had popped out of the suite and run back down. I chased after him, going two steps at a time. There was a permanent smile on my face as I watched Hanna chase after my phone. It reminded me of my childhood. Spending time with friends and acting like children. As Marc neared the staircase again, I pounced on him sending him to the ground.

"Give it back, fucking puta!" I shouted, laughing. I jabbed my fingers into his sides.
"Isn't it punto?" Mario asked with a confused look on his face. Everyone went quiet for a second to stare at him. After a moment of silence, we bust out laughing, leaving Mario blushing in embarrassment. Marc attempted to throw my phone back to Marco but it slid across the floor stopping at a pair of black dress shoes. Marc and I looked up slowly. There stood Lucien Favre with Auba and Roman.

"Shit," I mumbled quietly.

"What is going on here?"

"He/She started it," all 5 of us said, pointing at each other. Lucien shook his head.

"You all are such children."

I grinned, bending down to get my phone.

"Victory! I got ma phone back! Take that suckeeers!" I jeered, holding my phone up in the air. "Hey!" I exclaimed as it was snatched out of my hands. I turned to see Roman smirking down at me. Everyone erupted into laughter as I jumped on my tippy-toes to get the phone.

"Screw you tall people," I sighed in defeat.

"I'm not tall," Roman said laughing. "You're just short."

"Oooh."

"Excusez-moi?"

"Vous êtes excusé," Auba butt in. You're excused.

"I give up," I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Aww don't be sad schatz," Marco cooed. I shoved him away and crossed my arms in mock anger. Everyone laughed, even Lucien.

"You know what Roman?" I said, getting off the couch. "I might be short. But at least I'm entertaining," I sassed, flipping my hair and making a z motion with my hand.

"Well she's got that right," Lucien chuckled. Everyone agreed with him.

"Alright, time for lunch," he announced. "How about we all have a team meal?"

"Sounds good," Mario said. Everyone filed out of the lounge room into the dining area. I stayed back, waiting for Marco. he placed his arm around my shoulder, smiling down at me. I looked up at him and returned the smile, leaning my head on his chest.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I had fun writing this 😊.