Drama Queen?

Alex's POV

"Why are you here?" I heard a squeaky voice ask me in disgust. I looked up from my MacBook to see the new girl. Brittany. 

"I work here," I said, rolling my eyes.  

"Well, you shouldn't," she huffed, crossing her arms. I ignored her and continued typing.

"Hello, I'm talking to you!" she shrieked.  I glared at her, slamming my laptop shut. 

"What the hell do you want?" I sighed, shoving the MacBook into its bag. 

"For you to stay away from Marco," she stated. I stared at her like she had grown two heads. Is she serious right now? I thought to myself. 

"Hah, you can keep dreaming," I scoffed, coming down the steps. I was on the second to last one when a someone harshly tugged at my hair. I let out a yelp of pain making the boys look up towards the stands in confusion. The tug made me loose my balance and I fell sideways. I shoved my hands out in an attempt to break my fall. The laptop bag's strap slipped off my shoulder onto the ground. I hissed in pain, shaking my right wrist out. 

"That's what you get," Brittany smirked, stepping over me. I stood up abruptly, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around. 

"Don't touch me!" she screeched. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" 

"Bitch there's nothing wrong with me!"

"Then leave me the hell alone!"

She glared at me, her hands forming into fists. 

"What are you gonna do? Hit me?" I taunted, gesturing to her clenched hands. She lunged at me, tripping on the step in her heels. I took a step back, letting her fall. By this time, the boys had reached me and pulled her back. 

"What's going on?!" Auba asked, looking between the two of us. I shook my head, still glaring at her, and grabbed my laptop bag. My ponytail was loose, laying limp against my neck. I could still feel the pressure of her grasp on my head. 

"Alex what the hell?" Marco hissed, grabbing my upper arm, keeping me from leaving. I shrugged his hand off and continued walking into the tunnel toward the exit. Again, someone pulled me back, this time it was Mario. 

"What happened?"

"She was being a bitch," I replied, shrugging. 

"Well so were you," Marco shot back. I sent him a dirty look. He was supposed to be on my side. 

"No, I saw it," Auba interrupted, joining our conversation. "She yanked on her hair. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I stated, continuing towards the tunnel.

"Are you sure? You fell pretty har-"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me," I jut in, forcing a smile. Auba and Mario looked at each other before nodding. I adjusted the laptop bag on my shoulder and walked away. Marco came after me and grabbed my arm. A sharp pain sprung from my wrist making me wince. Marco noticed and immediately let go. He lifted my hand up and examined the area. I pulled away. I wasn't in the mood to receive his sympathy, especially after what he did. I had a lot of work to finish and I had already lost a lot of time. But instead of him saying sympathetic words, he said something that surprised me. 

"It's not even bruised, stop overreacting."

I blinked at him as he dropped my arm from his hold. 

"I know that," I gritted out. "That's why I've been saying I'm fine."

I whipped around, wrapping my BVB jacket tighter around my body and exiting the Park. 

- - - - - - - - - 

The next day

I stayed up finishing my document for Lucien till 12:30. I was exhausted from yesterday's events so I slept in. I woke up at 11 and did my regular routine. I brushed my hair and was about to leave my room. Glancing in the mirror, decided to tie my hair up. I gathered my hair up but stopped noticing something strange. A dark band about and inch thick covered half of my wrist. I pressed it a little which made it hurt. Great, now I had a bruise. And it was very noticeable. What if it's broken? I asked myself. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed until now. I tried rotating it but stopped when the pain increase. Yesterday, I felt around and it didn't seem broken, but today it was worse. I decided I would go down to the stadium, give Lucien the document, and then stop by the medic. I didn't want anyone to freak out so I took a huge scrunchie and slipped it onto my arm. I left my room, grabbed the document and a bottle of water.  Roman spotted me walking down the trail and called out. I waved at him with a smile. As I got closer, he chucked a ball at me. My hands were full so I turned my back on it. I felt the ball hit my back and fall to the ground. I kicked it back, watching it curve into the top left corner of the goal. He and Mario cheered making the other's turn and look in our direction. 

"Great shot," Marc commented. He held his hand up and I slapped it with mine. Another piercing pain shot up my arm. Mother-trucker, that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick! I snickered to myself as I referenced the Vine in my head. I mean come on, I couldn't reject a high five. It took a lot of control to keep myself from waving my hand around and saying "ow" repeatedly. I talked with them for a bit before leaving them to look for Lucien. I found him talking with Marco, Auba, and Mario. 

"Good morning," Mario said. I smiled and greeted the. Lucien scanned the paper I gave him. After a moment, he nodded in approval. I felt better because another thing was checked of my to do list. 

"Alex! Alex!" a voice called from the other end of the pitch. I didn't turn around because I was talking to Lucien and it would seem rude. But whoever was calling my name seemed hell bent on getting my attention. Roman, Marc, and the person all shouted my name simultaneously.

"What!' I shouted, turning around. I realised it was Hanna who was calling for me. She jogged over to us. 

"One. Second," she panted, holding up her finger. 

"You didn't even run 20 yards," Marco said, rolling his eyes. His sister glared at him before turning to me. 

"Hi."

"Hi," I replied uncertainly. I waited expectantly for her to continue. 

"That's it. I just wanted to say hi."

"Seriously," I asked, raising my eyebrows at her. 

"Yup. What's with the huge scrunchie?" she asked. I froze not knowing what to say. God dammit Hanna. Always have to blow my cover.  

To Be Continued...

- - - - - - - - - - - 

 Bonjour mes petits croissants! It's me again. Aren't you happy to hear from me?! Okay idk what's wrong with me. I'm just super happy. As you can tell this story is very much all over the place but I hope you're having a good time reading it. There's a few more chapter's left till the end 😭. Anyway, here's the updates: Jill Ellis is resigning from head coach of USWNT. There was a shooting in Gilroy, CA. Which is like 2 hours away from where I live and it's so sad. My heart goes out to all the victims.