Let Loose

Song ^

Marco's POV

The team decided to watch Alex's mini interview. She wasn't like other girls. She didn't care about looks or money. Alex was herself with everyone. She didn't change her personality for anyone. And I loved that about her. Within a month she had taken her spot in all of our hearts. I can officially say that she is my best friend. For now.

"Hellooo. Earth to Marco," Auba says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What," I groan shoving his face away from me.

"What are you thinking about," he asks.

"I was just thinking about something," I reply.

"No shit," he says rolling his eyes.
"I think he was thinking about a certain someone," Marc says wiggling his eyebrows at me. The boys snicker as I feel my face heat up.

---------------------

"Turn up the volume," Marc yells, pulling Alex up from her spot on the couch.

Let me explain. After Alex came back from her interview, she felt we needed to loosen up a bit. So she had the brilliant idea. That we have a dance party. Which turned into a karaoke party. And now Marc wants Alex to dance with him to Hasta Luego by HRVY. (This song is 🔥 BTW.)

"I said bailamos and we dance
Hasta luego
But you don't know my name though," Marc sings twirling Alex around.

"No pasa nada, está bien
Haría lo que sea para verte
Y al tenerte a mis pies," Alex sings, making Marc's eyes wide.

"You speak Spanish," he asks shocked.

"Duh," she replies, smiling.

"What languages can you speak?" Auba asks.

"Yeah, what other things are you hiding from us?" Mario interrupts.

"I can speak English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Arabic," she says plopping down on the couch next to me.

"And she never hid it from you," I tell Mario. "Lucien told us that she spoke 7 languages."

"Oh yeaaaah," Marc says, remembering.

"You have good memory," Alex says, smiling at me.

"No, he doesn't," Auba interjects. "He just remembers because he likes you."

"Shut up,"  I mumble, hiding my face in Alex's hair.

"Oooooo! Get it Marco!" Roman yells from across the room.

Alex laughs and wraps her arms around my waist. I feel my stomach tingle. What is going on with me.
---------------------