Dresses, Heels, and More

Alex's POV

"Hold still," Hanna hissed, trying to draw a straight line on top of my eye. 

"I'm sorry. I get antsy after a while," I said. Hanna and I were getting ready for the press meeting being held. Lucien had suggested I get dressed in case they wanted to interview me. I had agreed but only if Hanna could join me. That's how I ended up dragging her into this situation. 

"There, finished."

I glanced in the mirror, inspecting my eye to see if it was red. Eyeshadow really does irritate your eye. 

"What dress?" Hanna asked. 

"I dunno," I shrugged. 

"Ugh your useless," she groaned, going to the room across from mine. I followed her, leaning in the doorway of my room. She knocked on Marco's room. A shirtless Marco opened the door making my eyes go wide. I darted my eyes to the dresses Hanna was holding to avoid drooling over Marco. 

"Which one?" Hanna asked. Marco raised his eyebrows at her. 

"They're both to revealing," he stated. 

"Can you not?" Hanna groaned, hitting him with the hanger. 

"Okay, okay," he laughed. "The white one."

"Thank you," she sighed. He looked up and smirked, making eye contact with me.

"What are you gonna wear?"

"Hmmm, can't tell just yet," I winked. 

"A dress," Hanna stated. 

"Nope, nope, nopedy nope," I said, shaking my head. 

"Pleeease," she whined. "I wanna see Marco struggling."

Marco and I stared at Hanna in disgust. 

"Hanna, wait till I tell mom," Marco threatened. 

"OK, Ok, I was joking," she laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - 

"You girls ready?" I heard Marco's voice ask from the doorway. 

"Not yet," Hanna replied.

"Hanna!" I called. "Where are my heels?"

"I don't know," she replied, retouching her makeup in the mirror. I groaned, pulling my head out of the closet. I froze, seeing Marco. He was leaning against the wall on his phone. His hair was styled in a perfect quiff. A freshly shaved jawline made my knees go week. His suit was a navy blue, perfectly tailored to fit his figure. 

"Are these your heels?" Hanna asked, pulling a box out from the drawer. 

"Huh, yeah," I nodded, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I took the box and slipped the heels on. I stood up and wiggled my feet around to get used to it. I glanced to Marco only to see him already looking at me. I blushed under his gaze and looked down. 

"Wow," he breathed. "You look amazing."

"Eh, it's just a shirt and pants," I smiled. 

"Doesn't matter, you look beautiful," he smiled.