Phone Calls

Pic ^

Alex POV

I groaned as my phone rang yet again. I look around the lounge room trying to find my phone. Since the holidays were fast approaching, people have been constantly calling and texting me.  My phone was losing its mind along with me. I finally find it in the kitchen and glance at the Caller ID. Bae 😘.

"Hey Jake," I answer.

"How are you"

"I'm good.  How are Blake and Kylie?"

"They're good, but they're getting antsy waiting for you to visit"

"Aww. I miss you guys so much"

"So when are you coming to visit?" he asks.

"I'm not really sure," I sigh.

"We really wan-" Jake said,  but was cut off.

"Hello? Jake?" Guess the call was cut. Maybe his phone died or something I thought. Then I notice that my phone was about to die too. I leave my phone on the counter and head up to my room to grab my charger.

- - -  - - - - -  - -  - -

Marco's POV

After a long talk with the boys during training, I've decided that I will apologize to Alex today. Coach told me that she could barely focus on the game today. I feel so bad. I didn't mean to hurt her. It just slipped out of my mouth in anger.

"Do you know where Alex went," I ask Lucien.

"She must be in the lounge room," he answers. Simply nod before walking away. I go into the lounge room looking for Alex. I hear a noise in the Kitchen so I head there. I look around and realize that her phone was ringing. I pick it up to see who was calling. My blood runs cold when I see the Caller ID. Bae #1😘.

"You have got to be kidding me," I mutter.  Suddenly, the phone is snatched from my hands.

"What the hell are you doing," Alex snaps at me.

"You tell me. Who the hell is saved under Bae on your phone?!" I shout.

"It's none of your business! Why do you care anyway," she yells back.

"How many others are there?" I growl.

"What are you talking about?" she says.

"Don't pretend to be stupid," I hiss.

"I'm not. I have no idea what you're talking about," she exclaims.

"You're just like the rest of them." I shout in her face, making her move back.

"You're a sluty bitch." I spit at her, making her gasp.

"What the hell did you just call me?" she growls. She lunges at me and I stumble back. Hands pull me back and shield me. Mario and Auba hold Alex back as she struggles against them. That's when I realize that they had heard everything that happened. Alex free's herself from Auba and Mario's hold and runs out of the room. Seconds later, we hear the outside door slam shut.

"What the hell is your problem?"Marc yells grabbing me by my collar.

"Marc calm down," Roman interrupts, pulling him away from me.

"I'll go look for her," he says grabbing his car keys. A part of me wanted to go with him but I knew they would never let me. I really fucked up this time.

- -  - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What happened?" Lucien asks rushing into the room.

"Marco here, fucked everything up again," Marc says glaring at me.

"What now?" Lucien sighs.

"He fought with Alex," Mario tells him.

"Again?! What on earth for?!"

"I saw her phone call," I mumble.

"What about it?" Auba asks. I explain to them what I saw and how it led to us arguing.

"Marco she wouldn't do that to you," Lucien says.

"How do you know that? Then explain what that phone call was!" I shout, standing up abruptly.

"There has to be an explanation," Mario states.

"I'll ask her once Roman finds her," Lucien says. "I don't want you near her. You hear me?"

"Yes, coach," I mumble.