A bump in the road

Read the thingy at the bottom ok? Thanks 😉.

Alex POV

Marco's mother and sister are back for Christmas time. I haven't met them yet. I just finished a meeting with Lucien for an Adidas campaign. I'm actually really excited to see them. It's been about 3 months since I last saw them.
"Good morning," I greet Marc and Auba in the doorway. They must be coming back from training.
"Good morning," they reply. 
I head inside to the kitchen to find some food. I'm starving even though I had an omelette for breakfast. When I enter, I see a flash of blonde hair and I'm immediately tackled to the floor.
"I missed you so much!" Hanna shouts.
"Me too!" I laugh. "It's nice to have some girl company again."
We get up off the floor and I greet Hanna's mother. After that I pull Hanna up to my room and shut the door.
"So, how have you been?" I ask.
"Same old. Same old," she answers, waving her hand.
"I heard what happened with my brother. At you okay?"
"I'm fine. I think we just need to talk it out. I haven't got the chance yet but I'll pay him a visit later." "Now tell me about it you"
She bites her lip and looks down.
"What's wrong? You know you can talk to me," I whisper.
"You can't tell anyone, promise?" She asks.
"I'll try," I say.
"I'm pregnant," she says watching my face for a reaction. I stare at her shocked.
"You're serious?"
"Yeah"
"That's great! Who's the lucky guy?"
"That's the not so great part," she sighs. "I got drunk at a party and slept with some guy."
"You what?!"
"I know. It was an accident though."

"Hanna, you're only 18! What were you thinking?"

"I know that!" she snapped

"Does your mom know?" I ask.
"No and You can't tell her!"
"Hanna you can't keep this from her. Sure she'll be mad and disappointed, but she'll forgive you."
"What about Marco?"she whispers. "He'll flip out when he finds out."
"I'll talk to him for you," I offer.
"Really? Thank you so much!"
"That's what best friends are for," I say giving her a wink. What has this girl gotten herself into.

 - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Mom, where's Marco?" Hanna asks, as we watch TV in the lounge room. 

"I think he's in his room. Why do you ask?"

"I need to talk to him. And you."

"Is everything all right?" she questions, worriedly. 

"Don't worry everything's great," Hanna smiles. "Let's go up to his room?"

"Okay." They get up and start walking to his room. Then, Hanna pops her head back into the room. 

"Do you mind coming?" she asks. 

"Not at all," I say, giving her a smile. Marco's mom knocks on his door.

"Marco? Hanna and I want to talk to you." I hear a bit of shuffling and the door swings open. He looks at me in surprise before opening his door wider and letting us in. 

"What's going on?" he asks, confused. 

"Hanna wanted to talk to us about something," Mrs. Reus explains. 

"And Alex is here for moral support," Hanna adds. He gives me a "do-you-know-what-this-is-about?" look. I say nothing and just give him a small smile.

"I suggest you all sit down," I say quietly. They all take a seat but I stay standing by the door. You know. Just in case things get crazy. 

"I have to tell you guys something," Hanna starts. 

"But you have to promise not to freak out,"she adds in hurriedly. "Especially you," she says, pointing at Marco. 

"About a month ago, I was out with Cara and Melissa. They took me to a club," she says.

"Wait, hold up. You went to a club?" Marco interrupts. 

"Yes. Now don't interrupt," Hanna sighs. 

"And then what happened?" Hanna's mother asks. 

"AndthenIgotdrunkandsleptwithaguyandnowI'mpregnant," she blurts.

"Woah, slow down," Marco exclaims. Hanna sighs and bites her lip. 

"Alex can you tell them?" she asks, looking at me with pleading eyes. 

"Hanna, I can't. This is something that you have to do," I tell her. I give her and encouraging smile and reach over to hold her hand. 

"Okay. I can do this. I got drunk. And then I  slept with someone. And now I'm pregnant," she repeats slowly. 

"What?" Marco asks, standing up. 

"Marco calm do-" his mother starts. 

"Don't tell me to calm down! What the hell were you thinking Hanna? You're only 18!"

"I know that Marco!"Hanna snaps. "Please don't make this harder than it is," she whispers, looking at the ground.

"I can't believe you!" Marco yells, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Okay, Hanna how about you take your mom to my room and get her some water," I interrupt, noticing that Mrs. Reus had gotten nearly 10 shades paler. Hanna sighs and nods grabbing her mother's hand and steering her out. I shut the door after them and turn to Marco. He's sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. 

"When did you find out about this?" he asks me.

"Earlier this morning," I answer, sitting with my back against the door.

"Is she gonna keep it?" he questions. 

"Come on, have a little respect. It's her decision to decide," I reply. He groans and flops on the bed. I get up and sit on the edge of his bed. 

"That's her decision. She needs you and the rest of her family to support her right now."

"How can I support her Alex? Tell me."

"It's not like she wanted this to happen."

"Then why wasn't she more careful?!"

"I don't know Marco! Okay?!" I say standing up abruptly and walking  to the window. I take a deep breath and look outside, trying to calm down.

He's silent for a few moments.  I hear him get up and soon his arms are wrapped around my waist. 

"I'm so sorry, shatz. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I should've trusted you. I know you didn't cheat on me," he whispers in my ear. 

"I don't know if I can forgive you," I say, looking down. 

"Please Alex. I can't focus on anything. I feel so bad. I know I need to work on not jumping to conclusions. I'm trying."

I turn and wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest. 

"I forgive you," I mumble. He nudges my head up with his hand and presses his lips against mine. 

"I. Missed. You. So. Much." he says in between kisses. 

"I missed you too, dummy," I giggle. I gaze into his green eyes, making me forget everything. I trace his cheekbone with my thumb with a content smile on my face. Finally, everything is in place. Almost. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Shizz is crazy right now guys. I can't watch the WWC anymore because I'm back in the States and Foz Sports (like Bien sports)don't show the round of 16 or the rest of the matches unless you pay and I'm broke af. Neymar might move back to FCB and Antoine's transfer is still open. I watched a documentary about Antoine on Netflix (you should watch it even of you don't rlly support him) and I actually cried. Like imagine playing for your country and representing it on a world stage. And winning. That moment when everyone's chanting your name and acknowledging that you were the one who made that goal. The one who got your country in the lead. To win the World Cup. And then going on the victory ride through the streets. People cheering for you. You're parents, imagine how proud they would be. That would feel incredible. So do your best. Who know's, you might be in that very place.