Games

⚠️ This may be a crappy chapter ⚠️

Alex POV
"Hey Marco, can we go to the mall?" I asked.

"Why? You hate shopping," he asked puzzled.

"I know but I really need a nice outfit," I pleaded, giving him puppy eyes. He looked at me suspiciously before nodding. I quickly got changed and texted Marc that we were ready to go. I hopped into the drivers seat of the car. Marco came into the garage and rolled his eyes, sliding into the passenger seat.

"Who said you could drive my car?"

"Ummm me. Duh," I said.

"Slow down," Marco mumbled, glancing at the speed display.

"Oh shut up. I wasn't the one who got their license suspended."

"Hey. We don't talk about that."

I snickered, pressing harder on the gas as we merged onto the Autobahn.

"Alex! You're going 130 kmh!" he exclaimed, sticking his arm out to point at the speedometer. I slowed down as other cars around me did as well. That was a hack I had learned in Germany. When other cars on the left slow you do to. Or else you suffer the fate of getting a ticket from a Blitzer. Those sneaky cameras. I pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Here we are," I said, glancing at Marco. "See, that wasn't so bad."

He shot me a look before exiting the car.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"MaRcO!"

"PoLo!"

"Marco!"

"POLO!"

"Geez, I'm right here," I said, spotting Marco aimlessly wandering and shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Oh I thought I was lost."

"No shit," I laughed, rolling my eyes. We walked around some more before grabbing drinks.

"How do you not like Coffee?" I asked.

"How do you like coffee?"

"Ugh. You're annoying," I sighed, pushing his head away. I grabbed his arm and dragged him into a dress shop. I grabbed random dresses and dragged him to the changing rooms. I changed into a pretty emerald green gown. The dressing room had its own "waiting area" so I could do crazy weird shit.

"How do I look?" I asked, making silly poses. Marco couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah green is definitely not your colour."

"Excuse me?" I scoffed, whipping around and going back in the changing room. I chose another baby blue knee length dress.

"How about blue?"

He looked up, studying the look. Scrunching up his nose, he shook his head.

"You look washed out."

"Wow I didn't know my boyfriend was a fashion expert."

I went back and decided to tease him a little. I chose a deep wine coloured dress. It had a lace top with a deep V-neck. The top piece was like a swimsuit and the skirt part was lacy as well. It covered my chest decently and showed off my legs. I obviously wasn't going to wear it out but why not wear it for Marco. (Pic above)

"This one?"

Marco hummed, looking up from his phone. His eyes widened as he scanned my body.

"Wow," he mumbled. "You look great."

"Just great?" I asked, coming closer to him. I trailed my hand down his arm, enjoying seeing him struggle. I pressed my body closer to his, looking up at him with an innocent look.

"Stop," he commanded, averting his eyes.

"Stop what?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Alex," he warned, his voice becoming husky. I leaned in, giving him a chaste kiss before pulling away. He let out a low growl, running a hand through his hair. I quickly changed out into my normal clothes. When I came out of the room, Marco glared at me.

"Ready to go?" I asked cheekily smiling at him. He didn't reply, simply leaving the store. I followed after him as he headed toward the parking lot. He got into the drivers seat and I followed. As we drove it was silent. The tension in the car was starting to bother me. Marco didn't look at me. He clenched his jaw, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. He pulled into the garage and quickly entered the lounge area. I trailed after him, confused with his behavior. I didn't think he would be that mad. I grabbed a water bottle and headed up the stairs. I peeked into his room but it was empty. I walked into my room and set the bottle on the table, undoing my ponytail. I turned around, only to be pushed against the wall. I nearly let out a shriek before realising it was Marco. I couldn't see him in the dark room.

"You like messing with me don't you?" he whispered, rubbing his nose against my neck. I closed my eyes, feeling my legs go weak. I guess this was payback.

"Is this a game to you?" he growled. I shivered, feeling his breath fan against my neck. I gasped as his lips nipped my neck. He moved to face me. His eyes were dark, taking my breath away.

"No," I breathed. He glanced down at my lips before pressing his against mine. It felt as though there was a fire in the room. My hips burned as his hands gripped
my waist. Why does he have this affect on me?
---------------------------------
Salut mes amies! I'm so excited for tomorrow but also scared. It's the Bundesliga finaaal! If Bayern win it'll be their 7th title. Which, not gonna lie, is unfair 😕. I reeeeaaaaaly hope Bayern lose their game so Dortmund can win.
Thanks for reading!
Je t'aime 😍
-Mia