Fashion Week

One month later
Third Person POV

It had been nearly a month since any of the boys had seen or contacted Alex. Deep down, they knew that Alex hadn't leaked that information but they didn't know what else to believe. Alex on the other hand was working hard on her music and making her usual appearances on Blake and Jake's channel. Her fans were overjoyed that their favorite it-girl was back in action. But what they didn't know was that Alex was slowly going into a spiral of darkness. She barely ate or talked more than necessary. Her friends had picked up on this and were constantly trying to get her back to her cheerful self. Back in Dortmund, Lucien had received a phone call from Jake demanding answers. The boys had no idea what Alex was going through. No one did. Not even Alex herself. Kylie had also began to notice her lack of interest in activities. The dark bags under her eyes were even more prominent day by day. She drowned herself in work, spending hours on her windowsill trying to put together a song. Her weight had drastically gone down as well. The usual girl who was usually alive with light had now been dulled to a shadow.

Alex now had to head to Paris for Fashion week. Kylie knocked on Alex's door softly, "Have you packed yet?"

Alex nodded silently before going back to staring out the window. Kylie sighed before adding, "Your flight is at 5."

Another silent nod. The reason for Alex's sudden mood change was unknown to everyone. Except one person. Brittany. She knew exactly why Alex hadn't been seen in public for weeks and seemed like a ghost on her own social media accounts. A week after she had returned to Los Angeles, Alex received a flood of text messages from Brittany. Screenshots of her conversations with Marco as well as photos. She felt- what's the word? Heartbroken. Of course she had seen this coming. But nothing can prepare you for when it really happens.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

📍Paris, France

"Alex! So nice to see you again!" Adelaine squealed, pulling the girl into a hug.

"Nice to see you again too," Alex replied with a soft smile.

"Come, come. The meeting is in an hour," Adelaine said, dragging Alex to a black SUV. On the way to the hotel, Adelaine explained her schedule for the next week. It consited of meetings, fittings and several public appearances. Since she wasn't a model as such, she didn't have to walk the catwalk which Alex was grateful for.

"Merci!" Alex called, as her assistant rushed out of the suite.

"Ugh, do I have to go to this dinner?" Alex groaned to herself, stepping into the bathroom.

- - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

Back in Dortmund, Marco was seated in the lounge room with his team mates when Hanna abruptly entered the room. Everyone stared at her in confusion as she grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. As usual, she flipped to TMZ Germany to watch her daily dose of celebrity updates. The boys thought it was just usual teenage girl priorities, but that wasn't the case. Hanna was looking for news about Alex. Being one of her close friends, Hanna naturally wanted to make sure she was okay.

Reporter: "Alex Martinez was seen today leaving an office building in Paris. This is the singers first appearance in public since returning to LA. Rumors say that she had a fallout with her boyfriend, Marco Reus. Reports say that she's gone into a depression but these are yet to be confirmed. Her appearances in Jake's vlogs say otherwise as she is seemingly back to her cheerful self. Moving on to Paris Fashion week..."

"Woah," Auba mumbled, staring at the images of Alex. Her eyes look sunken in, surrounded by dark circles. Her face looked fatigued as if she hadn't slept in days.

"This is all on you," Hanna hissed at Marco. He kept his gaze on the ground thinking. I ruined her. This is all my fault. He watched Hanna pick up her phone and scroll through her phone searching for something. Seconds later, she put her phone on speaker.

"Hello?" came a voice.

"Hi, this is Hanna, Alex's friend," Hanna said.

"Oh, uh, hi," the voice said unsure.

"Is this Jake?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Sorry to bother you but I just wanted to check up on Alex. Is she okay?"

"Um. Yeah she's fine."

"Are you sure? I'm her friend from Germany."

"Oh yeah she mentioned you. Since you're close, I'll tell you the truth. She's terrible."

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't talks to anyone and stays locked up in her room. She barely eats either. She just drowns herself in work. She has so much on her shoulders and she's obviously stressed but she refuses to admit it. I don't know what to do, and I don't know what happened."

"I saw her on TV and I got so worried. She's lost so much weight and she looks really tired."

"Yeah I know. Can you do something, like talk to her maybe?"

"Yeah. Yeah, definitely."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem. She's my friend after all." Hanna said. "Keep me updated."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

"I'm going to Paris in 2 days," Auba said quietly, making sure Lucien didn't hear.

"Really?" Hanna asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I can meet up with her. If she lets me that is," he told her.

"Okay I can text her and ask her how she's doing," Hanna agreed

Texts

Hi

Hi, who is this?

Hanna

How did you get my number?

I had it somewhere

Oh. Anyway, how are you?

I'm good but I know ur not

What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine.

Sure. Someone will pay you a visit in Paris in 2 days

What are you talking about?

Hello?

Hanna please don't do anything stupid. I don't have time for games.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you can't tell, I kinda don't know how to write this part out. I've had writers block for a while and there are certain part I've envisioned in my head but I just don't know how to put them down. If you have any comments or suggestions, let me know. They're greatly appreciated and needed.