Mistaken

Marco's POV

I've spent the past few hours in my room. I've been thinking about everything that happened in the past 14 hours. This sucks. I hate feeling sad and depressed. I want to talk to her. But Roman hasn't found her yet. And Coach said I had to stay away from her. I sigh and stuff my face into my pillow. Maybe I can distract myself by looking at my phone. I grab it and open Instagram. I scroll through liking pictures. I stop when I reach one posted by Alex this morning.

alexmartinez missing my babes 💕@blakeAnderson @JakePrescott

4,722,031 likes

935 comments

@blakeAnderson miss you too!

alexmartinez me toooo! 

@JakePrescott When are you coming to visit?

alexmartinez soon Bae 😘 @JakePrescott

@KylieRimms Hey where's my post???

alexmartinez you got yours already lady @KylieRimms  

I'm so fucking stupid, I thought to myself. I slap myself on the head. Why did you think she was cheating on you. And she's not that stupid to put Bae #1 😘 as the Caller ID. Ughhh. It was her best friend Jake. Oh my god. God help me. What am I going to do. I tug at the roots of my hair and pace around my room. Making my decision, I rush downstairs to Mario.
"Where is she?" I ask him frantically.
"She's not back yet," he replies, staring at me bewildered.
"Oh mein gotte, she wasn't cheating on me," I say. "The phone call was from her best friend in LA, Jake."
"Oh wow," Auba mumbles.
"I told you there would be an explanation," Marc sighs.
"Marco You better hope roman finds her soon," Lucien speaks up. "There's
going to be a storm soon."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We're back!" A voice calls from the hallway. Everyone rushes to the door looking for Alex.
"Where'd she go?" Auba asks.
"She ran upstairs," Roman replies.
"How is she?" I ask.
"I honestly don't know dude," he says, shrugging his shoulders.
"Just give her some time," Lucien suggests. I sigh and nod. I guess I'll have to wait.
"I'm going to bed," I announce.
"Have fun trying to fall asleep,"Auba jokes, as a clap of thunder cuts though the air. This was going to be a long night.