0.3 | infirmary

"Lee Haechan! Wake up right this instant!" A loud thud caused me to flick my eyes open in shock, and my eyes met those of my teacher's.

"M-Ms Han. Sorry." I immediately got off from my table and straightened my back.

"You'd better be paying attention." She warns sternly, and proceeds to walk back to the front of the classroom.

I sighed, cradling my head with my right hand as I stared right at the whiteboard.

"That dream...no, it's what really happened," I mumbled to myself.

"Why did I...dream of that?" I asked myself and furrowed my brows in confusion. "It has been decades already..."

I had sudden flashbacks that just came across my mind and I rubbed my temples to sooth the creeping pain.

"Ugh..." I grumbled, and shot up from my seat. "Sorry Ms Han, I'm not feeling well. Can I head to the infirmary?"

She eyes me closely, but eventually allows me to do so. I quickly head to the infirmary and sat on one of the beds lined up there.

"Ahhh, seriously..." I cursed, and all of a sudden a voice comes from the bed next to mine. The curtains were closed, but I could already tell who it was.

"What's a filthy wolf like you doing here?" The voice was filled with annoyance.

"Huh. I could say the same. Did you get anaemic or something?" I snapped, and the other party scoffed.

"Forget it, talking to even you is a waste of my time." I heard him turn over in his bed.

"What's wrong? Have you become a scaredy cat, Renjun? That's awfully interesting." My words seethed with sarcasm, but before he could reply, the nurse enters the room and our conversation is cut short.