0.5 | tour

A/N: TT this is slowly becoming a flop isn't it

"Um..." A timid voice came from above me, and I looked up to face a boy with light brown hair. His features were clearly defined and he had rather pale skin. It almost seemed like he wasn't human.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest attracted to him.

"What is it?" I asked, and he stares at me, blinking. "Uh, excuse me?" I waved a hand in front of his face and he finally snaps out of it.

"Sorry. I'm...Renjun. Do you want me to give you a tour of the school?"

A tour? Well...it would help me out a lot I guess...

"Sure." I gladly accepted his offer.

The tour started off with an awkward silence, but Renjun broke it first.

"Um, Hye In? Do you mind if I asked you a weird question." He said it as more of a sentence than a question.

"What question?"

"Are you really human?"

"Huh? Of course I am," I answer matter of factly. "That is a weird question, I have to say..." I laughed in amusement.

"Ah. Yeah, I guess." His lips curved into a gentle smile.

"You know, I was quite worried about school life, but it seems okay now." I grinned.

"Why?"

"Well, you seem like you're a great friend. Thanks for offering to take me around school." I waved, and promptly scurried into the classroom.

"...Is that so..." He says, as he watches the girl go.