1.7 | find her

Day 2, morning

"Park Hye In," Jeno opened the door to the room that the girl was supposed to be in. His gaze lands on an empty bed.

Narrowing his eyes, he approaches the queen sized bed, placing his hand on the pillow.

"Cold." He whispers to himself and clenches his fist in frustration.

It was evident that the girl had escaped sometime much earlier.

He tsked, turning on his heels and strides out of the room and into the hallway.

He struts towards their hideout's common room. Opening the two double doors, his voice echoed throughout the large space where multiple of his kind were at.

All the werewolves instantly stood at attention at the appearance of their leader's oldest nephew.

"The human girl has escaped. Find her immediately, before my uncle returns."

__________________________

Day 3, afternoon

"Ah, hyung." I tensed up slightly as I bumped into Jeno at the doorway.

It had been a day since the hideout became an uproar. It was obvious they were looking for something...or someone.

He turns to me with an unreadable expression.

"Chenle," He looks down at me. "Have you seen any human around?"

"No," I shake my head.

Jeno sighs in irritation, running his fingers though his hair.

"But hyung, why are you looking for her?"

Jeno froze, with his hand midway through his hair. He glances up at me with a look of surprise, then his lips turned into a frown.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked warily.

"Her?" He slowly pulls away from his hair.

I widened my eyes at the sudden realisation of what I had said.

"You said, her," He steps closer towards me, with an icy look on his face.

"I never said that the human was a girl."