1.5 | captured

Day 1 since being abducted, night time

My eyes flickered open to see an unfamiliar bedroom. The room had an antique vibe to it and most of the furniture were made of oak.

My head throbbed with pain as I grimaced, bringing an arm up to my head. I sat upright on the bed I had been lying on, my legs dangling off the high bed frame.

"Oh, you're awake, sleeping beauty?"

A sudden voice caught me off guard and I froze on the spot.

It came from behind me.

"Don't be surprised," His voice came closer. "Let me introduce myself first, alright?"

He comes to a stop beside me. I found myself looking up at the mysterious voice.

My eyes instantly met with a pair of smiling ones.

"I'm Lee Jeno." He offers me his hand.

I glance at it, not taking it.

"Hm." His smile still present, he pulls away.

"Where am I?" I asked bluntly.

His smile widens in amusement. "You're not afraid...not so much of a surprise."

"Answer my question."

He chuckles, moving towards what seemed like the study table located right by the bed.

He pulls out the chair and sits on it.

"You should know very well. Where do you think?" He flashes a teasing smile.

The place had a very familiar atmosphere. I glanced behind him and out of the window. It was dark.

I furrowed my brows. "Let me change my question then, who are you?"

"I told you, didn't I?"

He leans forward, grabbing my jaw with his fingers.

"...I remember now. You're the person I saw last before I was knocked out," I glared at him in displeasure. "And this place...the underworld?"

He narrows his eyes in delight. "Bingo."

"But why?"

He only grins. "Why? Well..."

I watched as his fingers on my chin started to...change. His nails were growing rapidly and so was the hair on his fingers.

...Fur?

"Do you know now? If you're smart enough, you should."  

He removes his grip on me, and just as he does, his hand returns to normal.

The word werewolf flashes through my mind in that instant.

"You're a werewolf...but why me? What use would I bring to you?"

He laughs. "More than you can think of. The fact that you exist..."

"The fact that you're a splitting image of Soojung." He mumbles, and I could only catch the name that left his lips.

Soojung? Again with that name that Jaemin had addressed me with.

"Well then, I think I had enough of talking to you. It was entertaining, I guess. Don't even try to escape," He got off the chair and turned on his heels.

"You should just stay here quietly and wait for the vampire prince to save you."

So that's why they took me?

He was about to leave the room, when I spoke up.

"...He won't come. Let me off."

He stopped before the door, and his shoulders began trembling. It seemed like he was laughing.

"Let's see about that."

_________________________

A/N: updates every Monday :)