2.0 | who?

A/N: what do y'all think so far of this story?? :)

Day 4, morning

"H-Hyung!" Chenle's eyes brightened upon seeing my appearance. He scurries up to me in the dimly lit hallways.

After what happened yesterday, I decided to come underground and check things out.

"What's wrong?" My quick steps slowed to a stop.

"Hyung, please help me." He pleaded with his earnest orbs.

"Tell me what happened, Chenle."

His eyes darted to the ground. "It's the kind human noona. She was taken away by Jeno hyung yesterday...I promised to hide her, but she was found out..."

He seemed genuinely apologetic and frantic.

"Human noona?" I grabbed both of his shoulders, forcing him to look up at me with a nod.

"Yes, Hye In noona..."

I frowned, letting my fingers slip away from his shoulder blades.

Don't let history repeat itself.

I cursed under my breath.

No, no, no.

Don't let her die by my hands again.

Don't, don't, don't.

She is still a human that should not be involved in our mess.

"Haechan hyung?" The younger werewolf's voice jolted me to reality.

I swallowed hard, my eyes trailing onto Chenle's, and I asked,

"Where are they?"

____________________________

"Where are you taking me?" I snapped unhappily at the taller boy who held me roughly by my wrist.

I had just been confined to a room for the past day and he was now taking me somewhere.

He glanced at me for a second, before returning his gaze to the front. "You'll see."

"I'm asking you a damn question." I stopped in my tracks and tried to yank my arm away from his grasp(and obviously couldn't, he was a werewolf) only for him to shoot me a displeased expression.

"You're heading to the werewolf clan's leader. Happy now?" He answers in annoyance, before turning away from me and started walking again.

"Why?"

He rolled his eyes.

"That I don't know. Find out yourself, sleeping beauty." He says, stopping in front of two large doors.

Which I assumed was where that leader was.

"Jeno? Are you here with the girl?" A deep, intimidating voice came from beyond the doors.

"Yes, uncle." He replies so politely that I was taken aback.

"Get her to come in. Then you can leave."

His free hand reaches out to the door's handle and he pulled it open, pushing me in between the gaps.

Without any chance of protest, I was dragged inside and the door slammed to a close behind me, my surroundings a blur.

I could only make out the shape of the room — it seemed like a huge hall.

I chewed on my lower lip, feeling the dreary atmosphere. Whoever their leader was...this place is probably a perfect example of the kind of person he was.

"You do look a lot like her." An amused voice echoed throughout the hall and I tried to squint in the darkness to make out anything.

"You're the werewolf clan's leader, aren't you?"
I shouted into the abyss.

"That is correct." The voice held an air of dignity.

"If you're trying to use me as leverage for the vampire prince to come, you should give it up."

The sound of laughter followed. "There's no reason I should. He will come for you someway or another. You are Soojung's reincarnation, after all."

My brows furrowed at hearing that name again. The question I asked next flowed out of me naturally.

"Who is...this Soojung?"