1.0 | i'll help you

Groaning in agony, he splutters, "P-Please hurry and leave!"

"Where's your blood supply?" I asked him, recalling how Mark told me that vampires generally don't drink human blood, but instead they drink an animal's blood and it's packed in a form of tomato juice.

"Let me help you! Stop being stubborn."

"I'll be fine! I called someone to come help me already!"

"Then let me stay to make sure you really are fine." I argued, and he shakes his head.

"I don't want you to see me like this." He mumbles incoherently but I heard him.

"Why not?"

His breathing shallow, his eyes glow a brighter red.

He grabs both my shoulders and pushes me against the wall.

"Renjun?" My voice became an octave higher.

Tilting his head, his lips come close to my neck. "Because I like you."

He murmurs, and I widen my eyes in shock.

But before Renjun could even sink his fangs into my neck, a voice interrupts him.

"What a tragedy, dear cousin." My eyes darted to the entrance of the room.

"Jaemin...?" I breath out, and he quickly strides up to us, grabbed Renjun's shoulder and yanked him away. He stumbles and falls backwards onto his bed.

"Wake up your senses! You almost caused her to become one of us." Jaemin clicked his tongue in disappointment.

"Have this, stupid fool." He tosses a pack of red liquid to him and Renjun catches it. He instantly finishes it all.

"Have you come to your senses, prince?" Jaemin asked, and I furrowed my brows.

Prince?

"What have I done?" He runs his fingers through his hair, and then his eyes that turned back to normal met mine.

He widens his eyes.

"H-Hye In."

"What is going on? Why are you here, Jaemin? And who's what? A prince?" I questioned, looking back and forth to the two, obviously, vampires.

"Well, looks like I can't hide it anymore. Care to enlighten her, prince?" He smirks, and Renjun glares at him.

Then the latter sighs.

"Alright. Hye In, I'm a vampire as you can already tell," I nodded.

"I heard from Jaemin how you wandered in the castle...so you must have already known of our existence." 

I nodded again.

"Gosh, you're so slow," Jaemin chided Renjun. "Hye In, he's the vampire prince, and I'm his cousin."

He smiles.

"So he's...the prince?"

"Yeah, I am." Renjun cuts in and admits.

"...What..."

"....So it's you all along. And you knew I met Jaemin."

"Yes. I'm really sorry about earlier, and for lying to you." He casts his eyes to the ground. "I didn't want you to get more involved in this side of the world."

"Fine...so it was for my sake. Alright."

I understood his point of view, but couldn't help but feel a little angry.

But now another thought enters my mind and I instantly blushed.

I like you.

"What about that other thing?" I asked timidly.

"What other thing?" He cocks his head to the side.

He can't remember?

"Nevermind. It's nothing."