Chapter 4

C H A P T E R - F O U R ▶ S T A R T

Jinye quickly got out of her classroom just to be stopped by Haruto.

"Hey, nerd." He flicked her forehead. "Hey, not you." She said back, her eyebrows furrowing for the nth time today.

"Where you going, nerd?" He asks as he walks behind her. She smirks before replying, "To my brother, asshole." Haruto stops in his tracks when he sees Jinye's brother infront of them.

Yoonbin closes his locker then looks at Jinye with a poker face then to Haruto while squinting his eyes.

"Are you ready to go home?" Her brother asks her while eye-ing Haruto. "Yeah. My stuff are complete." Jinye replies. "Good, let's go." Yoonbin pulls her by her coat then glances at Haruto again.

"Nice! You scared him!" She tells her brother which shook his head, "I heard what he called you earlier." "Oh, you mean 'nerd'? It's very annoying, but don't worry. If it gets outta hand, I know how to punch boys." Jinye jokes and Yoonbin laughs quietly.

"That's my girl." He ruffles her hair and she huffs.

"Dude, did you even exhale at all?" Yoshinori approaches Haruto who just let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Is he that scary?" Yoshinori asked as he looked at the siblings walking farther away. "Oh, you have no idea." Haruto shudders then breathes out again.

*

"What's for dinner?" Jinye comes out of her room and shouts from upstairs. "Kimchi stew!" Yoonbin shouts back and she could already smell the food.

"Smells good." She compliments his cooking and he nods, "Of course it is." Jinye rolled her eyes at what her brother said.

"Jeongwoo's gonna join us for dinner. We're gonna go to the arcade after." She plops herself down on the sofa and opens her phone.

"You texted me earlier and you said cat cafe." Yoonbin said from the kitchen. "They're closed for a month due to renovation." She explained. "Oh, tragic."

The doorbell rings and Jinye shouts, "I'll get it!" before running to the door and opening it. "Hello!" Jeongwoo waves his hand at her. "Come in." She opens the door wider and he steps inside.

"Hello, Yoonbin!" He runs to the kitchen. "Hello, Jeongwoo." Yoonbin returns the greeting as he arranges the plates on the table.

"Thank you for the food!" They each say their own prayer then start eating. "Wow, this is so good!" Jeongwoo compliments Yoonbin and he shots a smile back.

"Thanks for the food. I'll be home before 10:00!" Jinye gets a hoodie then hugs Yoonbin lightly. "You better. Take care of her, Jeongwoo!" Yoonbin warned and Jeongwoo nodded. "I will!" And he closes the door.

"Your brother is scary." He laughed and Jinye smacks his shoulder. "Don't say that! If he'll hear you, he'll get scarier. ROAR!" She acts like a lion and Jeongwoo laughs, "baby lion."

12/26/18
what did i just write i got writer's block after the haruto exhaled scene ajejdjsjsj btw i forgot to say this but like the characters have ig accounts and there's a separate chap for each post :)